Jump to content
Markyyyyy

Scythe + perks

Recommended Posts

Markyyyyy

Yo, so I'm saving up for a nox scythe and looking at what gizmos to put on.   I'd like to get the gizmos ready so that I can hit the ground running with the scythe when I finally can purchase it.

 

The wiki says for aftershock 3 I need 5 Ilujankan components.  Is levelling two DRL's really the best way to go about this?  Are Ilujankan's good for anything else?

Share this post


Link to post
Edem
Posted (edited)

Also probably precise 5 or p4e2.

 

Lances, or you can buy Anima core of Zaros and upgrade it with 2 of each essence then level it up. When you disassemble you will get the main armour piece back (worth 24mish) to resell. Doing it this way is about 20m if the wiki prices are correct.

Edited by Edem

Share this post


Link to post
Morrobeast
26 minutes ago, Edem said:

Also probably precise 5 or p4e2.

 

Lances, or you can buy Anima core of Zaros and upgrade it with 2 of each essence then level it up. When you disassemble you will get the main armour piece back (worth 24mish) to resell. Doing it this way is about 20m if the wiki prices are correct.

You mean Refined Anima Core Body of Zaros i think

Share this post


Link to post
Edem

It becomes refined after you upgrade it with the essence 

Share this post


Link to post
Chickensauc3

Do a lance Zaros top and bottom get 12 comps in one hour easy gaming nothing complicated just straight forward no reselling

Share this post


Link to post
Markyyyyy

Ok, gotcha.   I think I just forget sometimes how expensive the BIS perks are with invention.   Dreading Biting 3!
 

Share this post


Link to post
Wolf

have fun, I wish I was active enough to scape more

but hey a few minutes a day isn't bad right :reporter:

Share this post


Link to post
Edem
1 hour ago, Markyyyyy said:

Ok, gotcha.   I think I just forget sometimes how expensive the BIS perks are with invention.   Dreading Biting 3!
 

When I first thought about biting 3 I didn't know you got 4x comps when u disassemble at lvl 9 :P So not as bad but still expensive!

Share this post


Link to post
Markyyyyy
3 minutes ago, Edem said:

When I first thought about biting 3 I didn't know you got 4x comps when u disassemble at lvl 9 :P So not as bad but still expensive!

Yeah man, not so bad but then the costs do add up!   It's funny thinking that I would 'only' need 150m for the scythe (I've never had that much at once), to then need to budget and extra 50m just for perks!  Woops, lol

Share this post


Link to post
aw ty

you can use extra components on your planted feet switch , or blades dive switch in the future so it's not bad to have more, feel free to ask more about this when you're ready for them haha

Share this post


Link to post
SilentVenom

Is AS3 even worth it? How is the DPS gain from it?

Share this post


Link to post
Veggie
4 hours ago, SilentVenom said:

Is AS3 even worth it? How is the DPS gain from it?

It is like 3-4% on a single target, it gets even higher if hitting multiple enemies.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...