Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Deathcon

Android master race

Recommended Posts

Deathcon

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
thegreatwha

Weyll, we'll see what happens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Cam L

What's the difference between this and the beta or whatever version that's been out for over a year now?

Share this post


Link to post
Shepherdc88

What do the beta users get?

Share this post


Link to post
Cypress One

Yuck, will work just the same on my emulator iOS

Share this post


Link to post
Veggie

jagex must have forgotten that they have released this already :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Beric

This topic wouldn't display on my phone :reporter:

Share this post


Link to post
Minikillers

Cool =D

Share this post


Link to post
Pizzas
22 hours ago, Cam L said:

What's the difference between this and the beta or whatever version that's been out for over a year now?

The beta that has been out for over a year now was limited to like 40k people or something. This is limited to anybody with membership.

Share this post


Link to post
Cam L
2 hours ago, Pizzas said:

The beta that has been out for over a year now was limited to like 40k people or something. This is limited to anybody with membership.

Is the application itself any different from the one I currently have access to, though?

Share this post


Link to post
Deathcon
1 minute ago, Cam L said:

Is the application itself any different from the one I currently have access to, though?

Give or take a few spaghettis

Share this post


Link to post
Rafi
On 10/24/2019 at 3:44 PM, Deathcon said:

Give or take a few spaghettis

Al dente I hope. 

Share this post


Link to post
kyle a l

I like the app so far for skilling but not combat based anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
ItsJugger

Feels good to be on the Light side

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...