Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Beric

You guys should check your Misc. kingdoms

Recommended Posts

Beric

I hadn't been to mine in...some time

aefcc856f58bdc092bdff1e72ada84a2.png

 

Pulled a solid 40M of herbs out of it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Shepherdc88

Dayum

Share this post


Link to post
thegreatwha

That's a long wait there :o - and friendly payout.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Chopper75
4 hours ago, Beric said:

I hadn't been to mine in...some time

aefcc856f58bdc092bdff1e72ada84a2.png

 

Pulled a solid 40M of herbs out of it. 

 

Yeah I’m checking mine everyday almost to keep the approval up :P

Share this post


Link to post
Cam L

I've always been amazed that I can disappear from that place entirely for multiple years and when I come back like 10% of my people (so, you know, 1 whole person) will still adore me. 

Share this post


Link to post
AmusedDragon
6 hours ago, Beric said:

Pulled a solid 40M of herbs out of it. 

Damn, bud. :pimp:

 

55 minutes ago, Cam L said:

I've always been amazed that I can disappear from that place entirely for multiple years and when I come back like 10% of my people (so, you know, 1 whole person) will still adore me. 

Stockholm.

Share this post


Link to post
Beric
1 minute ago, AmusedDragon said:

Stockholm.

That, or your resident Libertarians 

Share this post


Link to post
Minikillers

8y, 35wk :o also at 25% approval... no stuff from Grim tho

Share this post


Link to post
Beric
3 minutes ago, Minikillers said:

8y, 35wk

Holy

Share this post


Link to post
Isurugi Noe
7 hours ago, Beric said:

That, or your resident Libertarians 

Hey!

I'm from Stockholm!

Share this post


Link to post
Chickensauc3
11 hours ago, Chopper75 said:

Yeah I’m checking mine everyday almost to keep the approval up :P

You don’t need to keep it up everyday you just need to get it up to 100% before you collect and making sure there is at least 10% the limit of go you can put in for maximum loot

Share this post


Link to post
Chopper75
25 minutes ago, Chickensauc3 said:

You don’t need to keep it up everyday you just need to get it up to 100% before you collect and making sure there is at least 10% the limit of go you can put in for maximum loot

That’s what I’m doing silly :P

Share this post


Link to post
Chickensauc3

My man

Share this post


Link to post
Wolf

silly duck ;P 

Share this post


Link to post
Rafi

Is Kingdom management still worth it these days? I would have thought the loot is worth so much less than it used to be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Beric
13 minutes ago, Rafi said:

Is Kingdom management still worth it these days? I would have thought the loot is worth so much less than it used to be. 

I'm sure there are many other more valuable things to do with your time, but I literally only went there twice in over a year, so I can't complain at my results. 

 

There's an expected daily profit calc here: https://runescape.wiki/w/Calculator:Other/Miscellania

 

Share this post


Link to post
Rafi

Would not have expected that fishing is more profitable than herbs and logs these days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Beric
1 hour ago, Rafi said:

Would not have expected that fishing is more profitable than herbs and logs these days. 

I'm just guessing here, but maybe due to tuna being popular for feeding PoF animals? But if you're doing this right now I'd suggest going with herbs. All of mine sold a bit above GE price due to 120 hype. 

Share this post


Link to post
Chopper75

I’m trying to collect mine on Christmas lol 

Share this post


Link to post
kyle a l

Hey good reminder! I haven't checked mine in a long time, over a year. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...