This or That?

Ceejus Christ

I am not sure if this topic has been created before, or if it is against any rules to have forum games.

Move it or delete the thread if you must.

This game is where you will ask a question like this, "White or Black?" It's pretty simple, I'm sure you get the idea. So try to be creative and honest, try incorporating a reason for your choice if you can, although it is not entirely necessary for certain ones.

I'll start this off.

Metallica or Slayer?

Stuff like Metallica is just noise to me, and i dont know what Slayer is, unless its the RS skill.

If its the RS skill, ill go with Slayer

Silk or Electronic Toothbrush

There's no rule against this, in fact we had something very similar on the old boards.

Silk.

Coco-puffs vs Cinnamon Toast CRUNCH

Coco Puffs obviously.

Android or iPhone?

Ima move this to the Entertainment forum

But in the mean time Silk.

Nascar of F1

Nascar

As for android or iphone, idk, I don't have/use/want smartphones

Porterhouse Steak or All you can eat Buffalo wings

Milk, though I have an odd liking of dark as well.

A life in which no women are present in the world, or a life in which every female alive is a lesbian? (and will never do anything/be attracted to a man)

Edited by Damin

Toaster.

Rich or happy

How do you define "happy"? To me it'd be living in a dream house, having anything/everything I could want, and the perfect wife. That's just me though.

Alcohol or marijuana

Toaster.

Rich or happy

How do you define "happy"? To me it'd be living in a dream house, having anything/everything I could want, and the perfect wife. That's just me though.

Alcohol or marijuana

Depends on the night.

Brooks Brothers or Men's warehouse?

Men's Warehouse.

Not entirely sure who Brooks Brothers is, but I'm guessing its like Men's Warehouse?

And to Kitrasaur, Slayer is a 'Thrash Metal' band. Much better than Metallica, at least that's what I think.

Anyways

Psychology or Philosophy?

Psychology or Philosophy?

Philosophy. It appears to have done more good for people than psychology (take John Locke, for example on this one)

Blondes or Brunnettes?