Red-san

What Gaming Consoles do you have &/or had?

Red-san
19 minutes ago, Neo Nazarath said:

Sweet!  everyone has there own preferences, i think the only pokemon game i ever got into was a web based game called pokemoncrater xD  

That's cool, I never heard of that one before. Last time I played a web based game of pokemon I ended up with a bad virus, so I try to avoid them now... lol

Neo Nazarath
6 minutes ago, Red-san said:

That's cool, I never heard of that one before. Last time I played a web based game of pokemon I ended up with a bad virus, so I try to avoid them now... lol

It got shut down in 2007 or something i think for not being an Legal game,  but it was a basicish game with 4 areas you could walk around, most were just mobs of other players clumped in towns, Im not sure if i ever gave my parents computer a virus off it or not though xD

Red-san
3 minutes ago, Neo Nazarath said:

It got shut down in 2007 or something i think for not being an Legal game,  but it was a basicish game with 4 areas you could walk around, most were just mobs of other players clumped in towns, Im not sure if i ever gave my parents computer a virus off it or not though xD

A lot of games like that gets shut down when too many people play it, nintendo or gamefreak don't like when fanbase games get more notice than their own games I guess... lol, I mean I wouldn't blame them either, if I made a game series & people are doing that, I would be kinda upset too, but also kinda happy that people enjoy my work. I think rather than shutting it down, I would've asked if they would like to join the team & make it legit or something, but that's just me.

Bobby
27 minutes ago, Red-san said:

A lot of games like that gets shut down when too many people play it, nintendo or gamefreak don't like when fanbase games get more notice than their own games I guess... lol, I mean I wouldn't blame them either, if I made a game series & people are doing that, I would be kinda upset too, but also kinda happy that people enjoy my work. I think rather than shutting it down, I would've asked if they would like to join the team & make it legit or something, but that's just me.

I did pokemmo for the longest time. The big thing is you have to download copies of the actual games to take advantage of it

Red-san
1 minute ago, Bobby said:

I did pokemmo for the longest time. The big thing is you have to download copies of the actual games to take advantage of it

Yeah, I did that for a few games, but never got to playing them yet.

Neo Nazarath
45 minutes ago, Red-san said:

Probobly could have made abit of extra profit on the side to

Red-san
38 minutes ago, Neo Nazarath said:

Probobly could have made abit of extra profit on the side to

Yeah, without even putting any work into it.

Neo Nazarath
1 minute ago, Red-san said:

Yeah, without even putting any work into it.

Exactly,  Lol

Kristi

I have N64, Gamecube, NES, xbox360, ps2, DS, 3DS and a Nintendo switch. :D

I had a Gameboy color, Gameboy advanced, Wii

I definitely enjoy playing Nintendo the most

Red-san
10 hours ago, Kristi said:

I have N64, Gamecube, NES, xbox360, ps2, DS, 3DS and a Nintendo switch. :D

I had a Gameboy color, Gameboy advanced, Wii

I definitely enjoy playing Nintendo the most

Nice! Nintendo is the best. :P