Osrs

Thumpa09

Does the clan do anything in osrs? I've been getting hooked on that game over rs3 for a the past few days and was wondering if anyone wants to grind out the early/ mid game with me?

We're strictly RS3, however we do have a few older members who play on OSRS, you could join the Gladz chat FC and see whats up.

I hop on every once in a while, but I'm just starting out on it. Mainly just afk mining/fishing/WC while at work. Quested a little bit, but once I max my RS3 account I may have more time to balance out my playtime between the two. Add me and I'm down to chill sometime :) 

We treat the two as entirely separate games, but as Deathcon said a lot of older members are active there and may even use our old "Gladz Chat" friends chat.  I'm not sure if all these folks are still playing, but I'm copying this off a post from a year or two ago the last time someone asked. 

Sorry to anyone I tag who isn't playing anymore!

@Fate 

@Jake 

@Dan G 

@Sabiline

@Nex Corvus

@Hobodaklown 

@Kelly

@I Vander I 

@Sly Shy Guy

@BigkillerZ 

@Blank

@BigkillerZ

@Blindmotion

@Bryce 

@Deathstar

@Sephiore

@Mr Hydration

@Johnnyr

@Billy

@Erador

@Wheelies

@Jc Honter

@Sla

@I C Lunchbox

@Eisa

I'm sure there's a bunch more as well. This was just based on old topics.

yeah join "gladz chat" and sometimes theres people in there, i have been kinda logging in to check who all is playing since the covid thing hit.

or even when you are playing rs3 you can join the friends chat and talk to the oldschool players

afew more who play i know im forgetting some...

@Atanas @Chewy @Blank @Krista Dash

@Broggini

Edited by Bryce

or if u want to join in on rs3 go to friends chat and join "gladz chat". you dont have to be ranked to join the friends chat.

I'm around these days once again too! Was Walterc69 and Weepinbell for those that might remember me from either account

• 3 weeks later...

(late bump)

A couple people from 'the' still actively play osrs but we tend to spend time in other ccs

If nobody is in the gladz chat you can see if any of us are in theclancc

11 hours ago, Broggini said:

(late bump)

A couple people from 'the' still actively play osrs but we tend to spend time in other ccs

If nobody is in the gladz chat you can see if any of us are in theclancc

Gladz Chat has actually had people in it nearly 24/7 lately. Mostly retired Gladz of the 2001-2013 Era. 

1 hour ago, Rafi said:

Gladz Chat has actually had people in it nearly 24/7 lately. Mostly retired Gladz of the 2001-2013 Era. 

When we aren't busy in another cc doing stuff too lol. Kinda wish Gladz had an OSRS chapter lol

On 6/22/2020 at 12:23 PM, Rafi said:

My bad, not trying to make it seem like I'm recruiting from you guys lol, didn't actually know you guys had people who played osrs.  That's pretty dope tbh thought you were all just rs3.  Just wanted to make sure he wasn't having to play the game alone :)    (someone pm drew22 to set up a cwa fight)

6 hours ago, Broggini said:

My bad, not trying to make it seem like I'm recruiting from you guys lol, didn't actually know you guys had people who played osrs.  That's pretty dope tbh thought you were all just rs3.  Just wanted to make sure he wasn't having to play the game alone :)   (someone pm drew22 to set up a cwa fight)

We don’t have an official presence in osrs. Just a number of retired and former members that play there. 

• 2 weeks later...