Osrs

Thumpa09

Gladz chat is a great place to meet OSRS members! Very friendly and helpful members. They taught me almost everything i know!

I am up for taking on some Gladz Chat CC responsibilities. I’m usually in the CC and bit the OSRS bug pretty hard xD.

With some of the future OSRS clan content coming soon...

“...new ranks and permissions, recruitment boards, noticeboards, clan-specific broadcast messages, more members capacity, the ability to join more than a channel at once, and a clan-wide K/D counter.“ —OSRS Wiki

The OSRS Gladz crew are trying to do some prep work in anticipation of some of these changes.

1 minute ago, Hobodaklown said:

I am up for taking on some Gladz Chat CC responsibilities. I’m usually in the CC and bit the OSRS bug pretty hard xD.

“...new ranks and permissions, recruitment boards, noticeboards, clan-specific broadcast messages, more members capacity, the ability to join more than a channel at once, and a clan-wide K/D counter.“

The OSRS Gladz crew are trying to do some prep work in anticipation of some of these changes.

Voting for Hobo, Glad's root is OSRS. 

Edited by Grave Wizard
2 minutes ago, Hobodaklown said:

“...new ranks and permissions, recruitment boards, noticeboards, clan-specific broadcast messages, more members capacity, the ability to join more than a channel at once, and a clan-wide K/D counter.“

Voting for hobo. @Beric @Deathcon please consider?

I'm all for playing on OSRS if the clan is doing stuff there, seems like the playerbase is massive compared to RS3 too so I don't mind either. I played a bit of OSRS a few years ago so have a char with Iban staff and a few hundred k gold already.

If they added clan citadels to OSRS that would be amazing.

I have a main account on OSRS that I have been known to play on from time to time. I will likely be able to play OSRS more often once I remax my main account.

There is something nice about playing OSRS and experiencing the game as it used to be with some new additional content as well.

You can add me on OSRS for those moments when I do log-in on the account: "G G G."