I need help

krillin2051

krillin2051

I started a new slayer task for aviansie and every time I go to Gwd I can only kill 2-3  I’m level 104 with 71 magic. Is there any better way then just standing in the middle area and dying? 

3 minutes ago, krillin2051 said:

I started a new slayer task for aviansie and every time I go to Gwd I can only kill 2-3  I’m level 104 with 71 magic. Is there any better way then just standing in the middle area and dying? 

Are you dying because a bunch of stuff is attacking you at once, or is something else going on? 

Just now, krillin2051 said:

bunch of stuff attacking me at once 

Alright, cool! Easy problem to solve. If you wear certain God-aligned items the members of the GWD1 factions will stop being aggressive. 

There's a chart here with a list of possible items: 

https://runescape.wiki/w/God_Wars_Dungeon#God-related_protection

Or if you have the levels/money it's really simple to wear a single Nex item and be protected from all four factions. 

55 minutes ago, krillin2051 said:

If you enjoy grouping, then you may want to go with a group to kill Kree as well! You have to kill 40 avianse to get in, but then kree and his guardians give big slayer exp. Little cheat I used before ;) 

krillin2051
2 minutes ago, Red Rat17 said:

If you enjoy grouping, then you may want to go with a group to kill Kree as well! You have to kill 40 avianse to get in, but then kree and his guardians give big slayer exp. Little cheat I used before ;) 

definitely!!! lmk if you wanna do that sometime my username is krillin2051 obviously lol

1 hour ago, Beric said:

Or if you have the levels/money it's really simple to wear a single Nex item and be protected from all four factions.

Or if you do " Fate of the Gods " wear the shard of Zaros which is free and does the same thing but in a pocket slot.

1 hour ago, Deathcon said:

Or if you do " Fate of the Gods " wear the shard of Zaros which is free and does the same thing but in a pocket slot.

i think the shard of mah works also right?

40 minutes ago, Mrs Dewfus said:

i think the shard of mah works also right?

For gwd2 yes, but doesnt help in gwd1.