Sign in to follow this  
Moto Bro

What do you watch or listen to while skilling?

Moto Bro

Since I've just come back from a long break I've been watching various guides on different content and bosses on Youtube while I'm skilling. When I'm not watching guides though, I'm usually watching a podcast or other random videos on Youtube. I really like comedy so I usually watch/listen to things like the Joe Rogan Experience, PKA, Your Mom's House and pretty much anything funny. So what does everyone else do while skilling other than checking the forums & chatting ingame?

Tristan

https://www.viki.com/

Tend to binge watch a bunch of stuff on there. So much so that actually caved and bought a subscription to avoid the ads lol

Also tend to watch a couple of different streamers on twitch or listen to youtube/spotify 

Maggie

I watch a lot of shows on Netflix. I recently finished Anne with an E then my mum spoiled it for me by telling me what happens in the books :jade:

Kris_Kronkle

I re watched like half of code lyoko while afking arch goin for red rum relics log 

Gray

FitMC's historiography of Minecraft's 2b2t is interesting. 

CptBlueberry

I watch a lot of series, currently subscribed to HBO watching GoT, Vikings and the sopranos. But since this is subscribtion based, I would also like to point you to: 
https://gogoanime.pro/ 

I used to watch a lot of anime on here (less now since I don't have as much time anymore). 

But basicly while skilling I would watch, YouTube, Anime or series :D 

Hunter1965

Currently it’s whatever the GF has on the TV while I’m playing. Current flavor of the month is Gilmore Girls. Recently it’s been more job hunting on one tab and RS on the other. 

Pizzas

I either watch Workaholics on hulu, twitch streams, or listen to primarily deathcore music. But I also enjoy talking to clanmates on discord, and will usually choose that over the other options.

Hess

I've been watching old WWE videos on youtube (no idea why, it just popped up in my recommended one day and I just rolled with it), as well as the new season of Shameless that just came out on Netflix.  

Oofans
Posted (edited)

Whatever I'm binging on Netflix, recently listened to Brian Posehn's shows which I thought were pretty good or skateboarding videos on YouTube.

Found a decent streaming website so been watched Hellraiser and Detective Pikachu last night.

Also, ad free, no registration needed streaming site if people are interested https://bflix.to/

Edited by Oofans