Batch herblore calculator

Linda

So I got sick of having to do all this math myself and there does not seem to be a calculator to do all this for me either.. taught myself a bit of Google spreadsheets and made this to do my bitch work! I think for a beginner I did okay here.

*pm if you actually want the link*

I had a little help from Dan to add in an option for correctly adding in bonus xp, Brent helped in some Brent-like way.

Edit: I had some spare time and added in other sheets to make it relevant to people that are sub 120. I think I covered the basics but I don't know if I missed something obvious. This won't tell you amount needed for a level, just the xp you will earn from doing the actions. Multiple potions can be done all in one go and I also added in one step for making overloads from scratch/from extremes.

If you want to make use of it just hit file and make a new copy of it, it will save it into your google drive and you'll be able to edit the fields (you will only need to enter amounts, nothing else).

<3 it Linda! I'll be sure to look into it further, and hopefully this will bring some insight into herb gainz - something I've delayed for what seems like an eternity.