Meatshield72's Moneymaking Methods

Meatshield72

A few things to note, here:

1) Prices have changed, ofc.

2) If you have a modified botanist's mask and/or a brooch of the gods, use them. Each of those adds +5% more crystals made.

3)This was made while I was in my old clan. Please don't bother them.

Edited by Meatshield72

And here's the one for Elite Sirenic/Tectonic:

Again, prices change, and this was made in my old clan, please don't bother them.

Also, while I did elite sirenic in the video, elite tectonic works just as well, and is much cheaper to do atm.

Also also, they changed the recipe since I made this video - you need 5x praesulic essence ranged/magic for sirenic/tectonic

Last time I did this was the 25th of February 2021, and I made 31m off of 1x Tectonic robe top

Of note is that the legs and helmet are almost never profitable, and that the reason for the massive profit margins on the bodies is the fact that you need 100k dung tokens to make them.

The fastest way to get the tokens is ed1 token farming in a trio - you can get upwards of 250k tokens an hour if you know what you're doing.

I need to remake these videos at some point, but I won't be able to do that until I have a working PC again, and that's going to be 1-2 months minimum.

Also, these videos are unlisted on youtube. If you can't see them, let me know, I'll make them public.

Edited by Meatshield72

Thanks for posting this! I remmber us talking for like a hour about your methods! Keep them coming :D

Yeah, ok. Here's another one I made a while back. The audio quality is shit and I split the video in two on accident, because am noob, but here's my favorite moneymaker in the game. REALLY need to remake this one, though - prices are a lot more volatile now then they where when I made this, and I've figured out various better ways of going about things.

Edited by Meatshield72
On 3/6/2021 at 12:21 AM, Meatshield72 said:

Yeah, ok. Here's another one I made a while back. The audio quality is shit and I split the video in two on accident, because am noob, but here's my favorite moneymaker in the game. REALLY need to remake this one, though - prices are a lot more volatile now then they where when I made this, and I've figured out various better ways of going about things.

How current is this? There is a Orthan Furance Core that could be added to the guide.

On 3/10/2021 at 6:22 PM, Aethares said:

How current is this? There is a Orthan Furance Core that could be added to the guide.

Sorry about the super late reply - but yeah, there's a reason I said I need to remake the video. That thing was made... nearly 2 years ago, I think, and a lot of it is outdated. I've figured out a lot of stuff since then that isn't in that video - honestly too much for me to type out right now, but I'll make a new video on it... eventually.

I tried a few of these out, here are my findings:

You can still make quite a bit off of the adren crystals, still about 6k+ ea, but it is slow to buy them due to the ge limit, and it's a larger investment for such a small payout. None the less, still good.

Making the Elite Sirenic is basically not worth it, you only make like up to 6m profit and getting the 100k dung tokens would be a pain unless you had a ton of them left over. Not worth it as a direct money-maker but good for excess tokens.

Making masterwork trim was pretty volatile, and I basically made nothing from it at all. 

I also tried making spear of annihilation into masterwork, and didn't make anything from that either.

Still, thanks for the methods, I'll look forward to any new ones you post!