Event details

latest?cb=20151013101132

World: 14
Time: 19.00 GT

Reason: Gordie, Achievements, tokens or just good old leveling

Recommended Comments

JeremysBroke

Posted (edited)

Eh idk if I am supposed to respond to this.. I am not good with 24/12 hr time and the different time zones. So bad in fact that even google couldn't help me figure out if I have already missed this. So... Did I miss this? I don't know when it was obviously lol. Sorry.***EDIT***Well I think I figured it out. I think it will be at 2pm today for me.

Edited by JeremysBroke
2 hours ago, JeremysBroke said:

Eh idk if I am supposed to respond to this.. I am not good with 24/12 hr time and the different time zones. So bad in fact that even google couldn't help me figure out if I have already missed this. So... Did I miss this? I don't know when it was obviously lol. Sorry.***EDIT***Well I think I figured it out. I think it will be at 2pm today for me.

I am also terrible with time conversions. Thankfully, our forums make it easy on us! You don't need to pay much attention to the time the event host writes in their post, as the times you see displayed in these areas of the calendar have already been automatically converted into your native timezone. 

a6babbb8341941bee36df73ea6b1765d.png0b2628cfc48a75c8fba49667dd881ea8.pngd193694c153d60394f5100e6781f4456.png

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.