Vorago: Scopulus Rotation

Asada
The Gladiatorz - Rs Events

Event details

8zMVIAB.jpg

Who: Whether you're a learner or have a latest?cb=20130903192751, everyone is welcome to attend.

What: Vorago! (Scopulus Rotation)

Why: To learn the best and most fun boss in the game

When: Wednesday, 15th May 3:45 game time, (3 hours 45 minutes after reset)

Some helpful stuff:

• TeamSpeak is a MUST. Getting off the boss is a very important part of the fight and it'll be much easier to communicate through voice chat. 
  • If this is your first time attempting the boss, you must talk to Vorago and go through all of his options if you want to be able to challenge him to a fight or enter a kill. Please do this beforehand
  • Please know how to use ZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.png

¯\_(?)_/¯

Recommended Comments

Is there any trusted learner videos out there for the phase rotations? 

I don't want to watch something and be completely wrong and mess anything up :embarrassed:

This was my first rotation but I've watched it on the streams and knew kinda what to except for this phase :x 

On 5/10/2019 at 8:47 AM, CosMoee said:

Is there any trusted learner videos out there for the phase rotations? 

I don't want to watch something and be completely wrong and mess anything up :embarrassed:

This was my first rotation but I've watched it on the streams and knew kinda what to except for this phase :x 

I had a look at some scops guide but they're all outdated or really poorly done so I guess this is a situation of 'do the boss to learn the boss'. It is the easiest Vorago rotation though so it shouldn't be too difficult.

@CosMoee

You'll stand in a very specific spot. You will just have to follow us. You will Sunshine/Death Swift and two Scopulus will be summoned.

Scopulus.png Scopulus.png

Objective: Kill the two Scopulus as soon as possible and maintain the aggression off the bomb tank.

- You will need to pray Deflect Melee. Scopulus hits very hard. Use Devotion, as needed.  

- Use the Provoke ability on Scopulus to remove aggression towards the bomb tank. Why? Bomb tank is busy tanking magic bombs and would be overwhelmed by melee damage from Scopulus.

Once both Scopulus are dead, phase ends!

Sound about right @Asada?

6 minutes ago, Wolf Eyes said:

@CosMoee

You'll stand in a very specific spot. You will just have to follow us. You will Sunshine/Death Swift and two Scopulus will be summoned.

Scopulus.png Scopulus.png

Objective: Kill the two Scopulus as soon as possible and maintain the aggression off the bomb tank.

- You will need to pray Deflect Melee. Scopulus hits very hard. Use Devotion, as needed.  

- Use the Provoke ability on Scopulus to remove aggression towards the bomb tank. Why? Bomb tank is busy tanking magic bombs and would be overwhelmed by melee damage from Scopulus.

Once both Scopulus are dead, phase ends!

Sound about right @Asada?

Oh hey that doesn't sound too bad actually. Thanks. 

21 minutes ago, Asada said:

I had a look at some scops guide but they're all outdated or really poorly done so I guess this is a situation of 'do the boss to learn the boss'. It is the easiest Vorago rotation though so it shouldn't be too difficult.

Figured I'd ask before learning something wrong lolol <3 thanks. 

Great explanation tbh @Wolf Eyes I guess you should start making Vorago guides dang. The only thing I'd add is that everyone except the bomb tank should DD on the square under the 'L' rock so both Scopuli stack on-top of each other and we can AoE them to death extremely quickly. Also Ranged is really inaccurate on Scopuli, so it's ideal if you use Magic for this Rotation. If you're good at the game, you can 4tick Blood Barrage on phase 3 which super helps with food.

23 minutes ago, Asada said:

Also Ranged is really inaccurate on Scopuli, so it's ideal if you use Magic for this Rotation. If you're good at the game, you can 4tick Blood Barrage on phase 3 which super helps with food.

The only tier90 weapons I have would be drys - would I be okay using range anyways? 

1 minute ago, Wolf Eyes said:

Sounds like it’s time to convert to mage!

Ugh I need to but I need to get two mazcab abilities and then I'd have to get mage weapon and gear ## 

I've been bossing and PMVing way more to make my cash stack go up though.

Please know how to use ZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.pngZENINrB.png

Instruction unclear: Used nothing but freedom with 31 consecutive achto resets. 

Spoiler

NO NOOBS THIS TIME, WHICH IS WHY I WONT BE GOING. ELITIST TEAM ONLY

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.