PVM BONANZA

shallow
The Gladiatorz - Rs Events

Event details

For this one, we'll split into even numbered teams decided randomly, 

An example: event starts at 10pm edt, you go to araxxor and get a leg piece but your team has not yet gotten 3 gwd1 or raids drops, it wont count :)

So a common strategy would be to send everyone to a raid or gwd1 in order to progress, GET THREEE Tier 1 drops, TWO Tier 2 drops, TWO Tier 3 drops, and then ONE Tier 4 drop to win :D 

The rules-

1) start at Tier 1, get 3 drops (must be a friend/clan broadcast or better) and move to Tier 2 (get 2 drops) and so on

2) screenshot these drops and put them in a thread that I'll make when the event starts, this will allow your team to move on to the next Tier, ask someone for help if needed

3) if you pvm with non-event participants and they get the drop, that will NOT count, so try to pvm with your team or hope for good rng :)

4) split with the people you enter an instance or encounter with, splitting everything is assumed unless you set it up otherwise (elite dungeons too confusing so that is fine)

5) Have fun and pray to Zanik

I don't have a reward to give out but hopefully this encourages people to kill stuff and gain currency which is a win overall, and you get bragging rights ofc

Alright if you wanna sign up pls just reply to this thread

Any questions/concerns pls pm or reply, if theres a really good point I will may make changes since this isnt a final setup, more of a test event

Tier 1- (Three of this type)

GWD 1

Raids (Beastmaster/Yakamaru)

Tier 2- (Two of this type)

GWD 2

Corporeal Beast

Nex

Tier 3- (Two of this type)

Araxxor

Rise of the Six

Kalphite King

Tier 4- (One of this type)

Elite Dungeon 1, 2 or 3 (boot + visage drops do not count)

Angel of Death

Vorago

Solak (duo or 7man)

Recommended Comments

Morrobeast

Posted

This actually looks fun tbh.

Scrubs like me can do t1 and t2, then leave t3 and t4 for the better peeps.

15 minutes ago, Morrobeast said:

This actually looks fun tbh.

Scrubs like me can do t1 and t2, then leave t3 and t4 for the better peeps.

nex and elite dungeons are very low requirements to get into as well, especially since you can do nex with any amount of people

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.