? Zanik At The Citadel ?

Felicia
The Gladiatorz - Rs Events

Event details

Calling all Zanik Worshippers!

Today is the perfect opportunity to show your appreciation of she.

Dress up in your best Zanik inspired RS Costumes and join us for capping at the clan citadel!

Post screenies of your costumes below! :aww: (& remember to enter to win the capping raffle)

146px-Zanik_NPC.png?d84a6127px-Zanik_(Ham_Outfit).png?46535152px-Zanik_(Exploring).png?2605a150px-Zanik_(The_Mighty_Fall).png?9c828153px-Zanik_(hooded).png?fab8b139px-Zanik_(Nomad's_Elegy).png?53e41

Recommended Comments

Sadly, I could not make the event itself and arrived at the Citadel a couple of hours after it was over.

Fortunately, I came across some dear clannies. <3

9ao9jRN.png

I, who am such a devoted disciple of Zanik that she has blessed me with the ability to assume her form in order to spread her word, stand pictured. I must count myself fortunate to have come across the dearest @hog637 and @Alfa 420(Mr Coley), who were gathering lumber (from a regenerating and willing tree, in order to preserve Gielinor and in accordance with respect of the planet and of everything in it, as befits the tenets of Zanikism) to expand our humble village.

The wonderful @Zielda was also present nearby, weaving at the looms to create the clothing and the heraldry of those who follow the Chosen Commander. :3

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.