Dominion Tower: desert hard achievement,

RIE_Jonny
The Gladiatorz - Rs Events

Event details

Where: discrod and desert domminion tower

Will chilling and killing in the dominion bosses as have to kill over 450 bosses why not step it up and make it joy able.  Will play XXX Return of Xander Cage/Rated PG-13 while we chill and kill these bosses for our achievements. the movie is 106 mins log so that is why i am hosting for the 2 hours but you dont have to stay that long. if it goes well will do it agine with a diffrent movie..  

Edited by RIE_Jonny

Recommended Comments

RIE_Jonny

Posted (edited)

the movie is now  Warehouse 13 as it is here.. it is one of my favorite movies  series of all time.  

Within the walls of Warehouse 13 live the strang and dangerous artifacts quietly filed away from history. Within Warehouse 13: The Complete Series live the 63 adventures that defined 'Endless Wonder' for Pete Lattimer (Eddie McClintock), Myka Bering (Joanne Kelly), Claudia Donovan (Allison Scagliotti), Steve Jinks (Aaron Ashmore), and Artie Nielson (Saul Rubinek).

It was these artifact pings that catapulted the team into nonstop missions filled with harmful historical heirlooms, vindictive villains and extraordinary exploits, all while keeping audiences on the edge of their seats, captivated by the series' unique blend of comedy, drama, and science fiction. Now, these adventures can live on the viewers' shelves forever, as the wonder contained within Warehouse 13: The Complete Series is endless.

Edited by RIE_Jonny
RIE_Jonny

Posted

@Elvinloar if i remember correctly if not let me know you also wanted to see this.. if so  does this time works best for u also??

Elvinloar

Posted

6 minutes ago, RIE_Jonny said:

@Elvinloar if i remember correctly if not let me know you also wanted to see this.. if so  does this time works best for u also??

I don't understand the question. Are you asking if I want to see the show?

The time is always up to you. You're the host and it needs to be convenient for you. Those who can, will attend. 

As for me, I will be glad to come for a little while. Thanks for the invite.

TomoGram0

Posted

if i finish work in time ill be on this dude. 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.