Happening Today

Average Odds' PvM: PvM For The Rest Of Us.

OddsRatio
The Gladiatorz - Rs Events

Event details

This event began 07/20/2024 and repeats every week for 5 occurrences

The Saturday Session Events Are Always At 21:30 Game Time
(Even if I mess up the calendar...{cough} )

Hi. I'm OddsRatio, owner and operator of Average Odds' PvM.

I'm here to tell you you're perfect just the way you are. But if you feel like gaining a few gold pieces, "Gitting Gud (Enough)", and making friends in the process, Odds' is the place for you. So come on down and learn some great content the way it's supposed* to be done.

Saturday Sessions: 

After the initial research phase with a more "generalised, open door, see what happens" event style, Average Odds has made an assessment of what is out there. Therefore, the Saturday Sessions will now be dedicated to a specific boss. Each boss is going to get a Season, i.e. a few weeks/months dedicated to this specific boss. The first Season is SOLAK (See links below)

All drops will be celebrated in the Delta HouseAsk for "Bluto". Must bring own toga.

Ad Hoc Averageness Sessions: 

Average Odds' PvM is flexible, if you can PvM it, we'll try it, or your money back.**

• Do you want to fix up your UI, perfect your key binds, tune up your basic PvM tools, unlocks, and skills, or learn a boss?
  • Do you want to learn how to kill a specific boss? We can give it a try! No perfect rotations or best-in-slot gear needed, NBRs welcome (The owner of Average Odds' Pvm is a big NBR).
  • Do you want to get achievements on bosses or in Elite Dungeons? Try our new "Wait...we have to do THAT?" service. 
  • Do you want to get together with clannies and run a mass Vorago? Yeah, well that relies on outside consultants for the moment, but we can damned well try!

So if our Saturday Sessions are dedicated to something other than what you want or need, Average Odds' PvM can run an Ad Hoc Averageness Session just for you.***

(Coming in the following unspecified time period: More cluelessness. Swearwords. PDF Boss Guides. A deep and lingering sense of despair. Even a clan drop competition [Rigged])

*Actual appropriateness and efficiency of any PvM will vary. Please ring our Complaints Hotline (+44 (0) 800 GITGUDNBR) to discuss your dissatisfaction. Ask for Brenda.

**There's no money.

**Secure your session with a low, low up front deposit of a mere one billion gold pieces, and incredible monthly payments of five hundred million gold pieces for life. Special Clannie discounts are available.

Edited by OddsRatio

Recommended Comments

OddsRatio

Posted

Thanks, Wha! Thoroughly ripped off from Dodgeball! 🙂 

SoulChaser

Posted

Im super ready for this! I will see you there Odds!

GNT Patrick

Posted

I'll take you up on the offer to look at my UI and keybinds lol. And if you schedule some ED3 classes, let me know - I can solo up to Amby, but I have a hard time with him.... sadtimes.... Really need to pay attention to the events calendar. There a way to get alerts for the calendar?

This. This is what I'm looking for if you'll have me. 

I look forward to it!

OddsRatio

Posted

@NU7TY I'm updating "Average Odds' Saturday Sessions" to be less general and more specific to a boss. 

However, if that's not for you, Average Odd's Impromptu Bespoke PvM is always available, just message me in-game, on Discord, or on the forums and we can sort something out.

OddsRatio

Posted (edited)

Whoops!

Edited by OddsRatio