Scaped...

Just Abby

So... Last night I was afking woodcutitng while making a Valentine's card and it was all going great... then, I finished wc and started talking a bit before I started like a 25 page reading assignment for class the next day.  I talked to Fluffeh and he came and joined me for a while, then Th0nd3r asked if anyone wanted to boss... and I thought, "well, that would be sooo much nicer than reading."  So, I was like, yah!

Yay! Abby is going bossing :D  Well, I went to the GE to get some stuff I would need with some newly "found" funds ( <3 ), and bought some nice stuff... I had my bird out and full of extra potions and food and all was going great.  Then, Th0nd3r wanted to finish a slayer task... ok :D great... then I realized I didn't remember how to get to GWD... it took probably 30 minutes for the three of us to get me up into the mountains where we realized that I needed to do a quest to go any further -.-

Well, I let them run along and I just googled like 147 things and started Troll Stronghold.  That went well.. I completely DESTROYED "Dad" (or whoever the big, mean troll is) and actually got to GWD!!!!! :D

So... it was about 11:15 by then.  After I descended the stairs I freaked out a little because things started hitting me a lot and I was like what-in-the-world so I looked and realized I still had like 2 of my god-items in my inventory.  Got that straightened out and then I got a message that my bird owuld leave in 1 minute  :wtf:

I had brought an extra pouch... *please, no applause*  But then realized that my summoning points were down to 1... -.-  I ran around for a minute and realized there was no obelisk anywhere... and there go 10 monkfish and some expensive flasks :(

Well, the two kind gentlemen who had already wasted almost an hour on me kindly whisked me into the Zammy area and told me to get KC...

I started by attacking a spiritual warrior (I was maging and thought that made sense).  Well, I did chain and hit 2 more, then realized that my slayer level was too low for them.  :blushing: But... Fluffeh saved me.

By the time I got full KC it was 11:30ish... in we go.

Well, I kinda did terrible the first 3-4 kills... and I was out of food... but Fluffeh saved me again and I ended up with like 6 rocktails, full health, and all that jazz.

Then I was destroying big demons and feeling awesome... and I realized that I really needed to get to bed for work in the morning... so I set a deadline of 12:00 to get off.  Well, I said that would be my last kill and spammed, "moneymoneymoneymoneymoney" and just kinda was happy to be in GWD.

Then, the guys like say, "yay!" "Awesome" and w/e and I (who have not been able to get LS to work all night despite logging, leaving CC and toggling thing like 5 times) am like, " :o what did we get?!?@!?!" OMG!!!! Yay!

They saw, "Wand of Subjugation" and I'm like  :gladz:  (I had literally just looked up subjugation stuff because I just got 70 def and saw the set is like 24m)

Well... I had to go, so we all teleported to edgy and the very nice people gave me 20 shards each...

and they were worth 24k total...

because the WaRd of Subjugation is only worth like 100k and is less than 1/10th of any other piece of the set...

:wtf:

:cheer: I <3 RS 

:sly: