Why Doesn't Slayer Affect Combat Level?

Tyxi

Summoning would actually make you a bigger threat in pvp therefore the cmb level is y here to warn your enemies, slayer doesn't do shit.

I didn't know you could use familiars in PvP :o

Summoning would actually make you a bigger threat in pvp therefore the cmb level is y here to warn your enemies, slayer doesn't do shit.

Not sure if you can in PKing, but I meant in many activity that uses a PvP system such as SC, dueling, etc. they do allow familiars.

Not sure if you can in PKing, but I meant in many activity that uses a PvP system such as SC, dueling, etc. they do allow familiars.

MH6SCCy.jpg?1

The combat level is used to gauge the proficiency in combat of the person next to you. Slayer does not impact this apart from allowing you to wield some very specific weapons. Summoning is included because a familiar will make you more proficient in combat.

If you've ever stepped into the wilderness, you'll see most people's combat levels in a form like this (126+12), which is their combat level without summoning plus the summoning portion of their combat level. As soon as a familiar is summoned, their summoning level is added to their combat level. This lets you judge the strength of someone with or without a summoned familiar.

But slayer is all about like killing monsters, learning those monsters' weaknesses, exploiting those weaknesses, being efficient with all types of weapons and armour, etc. I feel like, theoretically, Slayer would factor more into Combat than Summoning, ya?

But slayer is all about like killing monsters, learning those monsters' weaknesses, exploiting those weaknesses, being efficient with all types of weapons and armour, etc. I feel like, theoretically, Slayer would factor more into Combat than Summoning, ya?

Still, someone with 99 slayer would be no better or at a greater advantage than someone with level 1 slayer. On the other hand, someone with level 99 summoning could summon a titan or whatever summoners summon which helps a lot, and someone with 1 summoning couldn't do that :P.

Still, someone with 99 slayer would be no better or at a greater advantage than someone with level 1 slayer. On the other hand, someone with level 99 summoning could summon a titan or whatever summoners summon which helps a lot, and someone with 1 summoning couldn't do that :P.

Hmm, good point, good point......

They should give slayer tasks for killing specific Players:)

You're about... 6 years too late.

Bounty Hunter.

Bounty Hunter.

Don't listen Cae, you're a genius

Bounty Hunter.

Yeah, Cae is really special <3

Bounty Hunter.

Yeah, Cae is really special <3

Cae is my mistress. 

Yes, summoning is actually a MASSIVE advantage in PvP. A whole second inventory of food, or the ability to basically 2v1 a player is quite a big advantage. Slayer can't affect combat lv unless it actually affects the lv of monsters you are able to kill. Yes in reality it would make sense that your ability to kill monsters would make you a better warrior, but this isn't reality, this is runescape.

Yes, summoning is actually a MASSIVE advantage in PvP. A whole second inventory of food, or the ability to basically 2v1 a player is quite a big advantage. Slayer can't affect combat lv unless it actually affects the lv of monsters you are able to kill. Yes in reality it would make sense that your ability to kill monsters would make you a better warrior, but this isn't reality, this is runescape.

Heard, heard