Turkey Locations

Gladz

Join the chat W60Turkeys (really not necessary, they don't roam far from the location listed below) if you need additional help finding the turkeys.

Currently turkeys are found at (should be the same on all worlds):

Free-to-play areas:

1. Neena Rock (Mudskipper) - Roaming by the fairy ring AIQ - Examine: Do you wanna pizza me?
  2. Jon Bush (Varrock) - Roaming east of the eastern bank - Examine: Tea is within his grasp!
  3. Moltare Bush (Lumbridge) - Roaming the Cabbage Facepunch starting area - Examine: The world's number one turkey tenor.
  4. Osborne Barrel (Wizard tower) - Roaming the 2nd floor (UK) of the tower, at the Archmage - Examine: Human-elf-turkey-thing!
  5. Balance Cactus (Al Kharid)- near the gnome glider, on the north side of town - Examine:If Guthix had a turkey, this would be him.
  6. Michelle Crate (Edgeville) - Roaming on the 1st floor (UK) of the building North of the Edge Bank - Examine: Attempting a crate escape!
  7. Mark Rock (Daemonheim) - Roaming south of the camps, by the fountain - Examine: W00ters out!
  8. Maz Bush (Falador) - Roaming the south-west corner of Falador, north of the Clan Camp - Examine: Is that a turkey or a squirrel?
  9. Pips Bush (Burthorpe) - Roaming south-east of the Burthorpe agility course - Examine: Doesn't drop checked shirts.
  10. JD Crate (Lumbridge) - Roaming at Lumbridge castle's 2nd floor (UK) bank - Examine: Level 3. And not levelling up any time soon.

Pay-to-play areas:

1. Timbo Toadstool (Yanille)- Roaming south of the Yanille bank, by the tree Timbooooooooo! - Examine: It's going down. They are yelling 'Timbo'!
  2. Kalaya Barrel (Ardougne) - Roaming the south side of the town market - Examine: The Zarosian turkey looks disturbingly evil.
  3. Mac Bush (Seers village) - Roaming in the flax/beehive fenced area - Examine: Eat 'em up!
  4. Ana Toadstool (Haunted woods) - Roaming east of the fairy ring ALQ, south of the ghost farm- Examine: Teenage mutant ninja turkey.
  5. Jane Bush (Karamja) - Roaming area near the Brimhaven Musician/Lodestone - Examine: Is that a turkey, or a rubber chicken?
  6. Boko Cactus (Southern desert) - Roaming North of Menaphos' wall - Examine: Trust Boko to be lost in the desert. #BlameBoko!
  7. Infinity Rock (Rellekka) - Roaming in the north side of town - Examine: He's stuck in a loop.
  8. Asherz Crate (Death's Office) - Roaming inside the Soul Reaper area (Enter the portal South of Draynor Manor) - Examine: Finely treading the line between life and death.
  9. MattHe Bush (Gnome Stronghold ) - Roaming west of the spirit tree & bank - Examine: Would you dare ask him about clans?
  10. Cuppa Bush (Gnome maze) - Roaming the west side in the maze - Examine: Milk and two sugars.

The cook's brother in lumbridge gives you a turkey book that checks off the turkeys as you spy on them (just like penguins). He is also the one who gives out the rewards when you're done.

Find 10 turkeys and you'll unlock the new 'the Thanksgiver' title, plus all free-to-play rewards from Thanksgivings past.

Track down all 20 and you'll get a large XP lamp, plus all previous members' Thanksgiving rewards.

You have until November 30th.

Edited by Gladz
Because I found a turkey and didn't know what it was. So I Googled it lol. Thanks for posting it here for everyone!
I'm a nerd like that and always try to read up on the new stuff to share it here. I hope everyone doesn't mind if I spam up this sub-forum with news/updates.

Because I found a turkey and didn't know what it was. So I Googled it lol. Thanks for posting it here for everyone!

I'm a nerd like that and always try to read up on the new stuff to share it here. I hope everyone doesn't mind if I spam up this sub-forum with news/updates.

How dare you share useful information with your clan. You MONSTER! :hmph:

Thanks Bob!