Called out

Shadyyy

LMAO

Sad that someone sees the need to fake being in the service. It's a bit of an insult to anyone who has actually served and what they and their loved ones have had to sacrifice. I hope someone watches and recognizes who he is in the video so they can properly report him.

Seeing people attempt to impersonate military members or try to put on a persona of being a veteran is absolutely pathetic. Most of the time, it's a cry for attention and attract the wrong sort of attention, especially from my brethren.  You would not believe how many memes have been created out of the posers for the past few months. The biggest punch to the metaphorical nuts would have to be a Lieutenant Colonel pretending to be a Ranger, when he in reality wasn't. The kicker is that he worked right across the street from a Ranger Battalion. The commanding general of the post immediately relieved him of command, but I don't know if he had any rank reduction or pay deduction.  Anyway, I'm extremely happy that I haven't come across anyone that has attempted to impersonate a military member or a veteran.

These stories are like a trend every few weeks now...

http://youtu.be/UVOWQOaa89g

http://youtu.be/9HC0DGMfrnw

One of those they have posted the guy's address and personal information

The guys making these videos are just plain assholea

Unfortunately, you do have those few assholes that like to take everything way too far and put their personal info on blast for the whole world to see, which in itself, is illegal to do. If I knew anyone who did that, I would do a Gibbs on them. Regardless of rank or position, you shouldn't do that. They should face time along side the impersonator for doing that shit. Invasion of privacy!

Why don't you just wear normal clothes once your home? >.> Doing it just for discounts is pretty shitty but so is posting the guys info to the world.