Found Some old pics

rdshftr

Found an old hard drive and used some software that can see files even if its been formatted 

Picture1.png

ONION.png

MAYANA.png

ASHLEY.png

HSCORE.jpg

- GODS ZEUS 3 :D

Edited by rdshftr

Wasn't expecting actual old pics. nice.

I have thousands on an old ext hd somewhere.

Didn't Ashley use a catching bot way back when?

Wasn't expecting actual old pics. nice.

I have thousands on an old ext hd somewhere.

Didn't Ashley use a catching bot way back when?

I didn't remember Ashley as pk'ing all that much? Could be mistaken as we were very different combat levels at the time. In the early days she and Stud690 are tied together in my head, though I can't really remember why.
  • 1 month later...

Ashley came out a few times, but never alone.. Was always to meet up with someone lol..  I used to be a lot stronger than her til she went on her training kick..

• 1 month later...

Good times. I miss training at hobgobs :P

Haha I used to train at jail guards when I was F2P to 102 combat to apply for Gladz. It was between Gladz and ZF at that time.

Haha I used to train at jail guards when I was F2P to 102 combat to apply for Gladz. It was between Gladz and ZF at that time.

Damn, I miss the Gladz vs ZF rivalry. RS and the community used to be amazing back in the day...clan drama, egos, feuds...better than Game of Thrones. :P

Damn, I miss the Gladz vs ZF rivalry. RS and the community used to be amazing back in the day...clan drama, egos, feuds...better than Game of Thrones. :P

Thirddegree taught me to train at earth warriors back then. plus Paladinwiz's pk/lure trips were a blast. Also remember my first Alliance pk trip i got piled by the group showing up late and Bronxie gave me a set back lol. They were definitely the best times i had playing.

• 5 years later...
1 minute ago, rdshftr said:

^ That picture idk if anyone remembers Mysticelf798 i think he changed his name to elushin but the guy standing behind me is him. 

@Elushin He hasn't been on for a bit, but it can't hurt to tag him. :reporter: