Wow you're a butthole

Wolf

Recently a friend of mine called me an asshole lol.

so back story a bit.

My friend just gave out their account info to one of their friends cause they needed help.

Their so call friend hacked them. And I was like...why did you even give out your account information.

So they lose 200m+ in items and what not...

Then they call me an asshole cause I asked a simple question haha.

Which doesn't bother me but at the same time it's like helllllloooooooooooooooo you can't really trust people with your account, let alone people who may be your friends but people will do things for fake money all the time , which is mind boggling but again...
Anyone have that ever happen to them if so were you butthurt haha?

Cause like I find it really annoying when they get upset that they got hacked when they know it was a risk when giving out your account info.

Discuss . Although there is not an argument you can really say here :P just thought it was like why oh why :/

Avoided this situation at all costs in my 11 1/2 years of playing lol. Would probly be best to avoid this topic of conversation with your friend for awhile though! :P

l0l I can't because when 'him/her' said I am upset don't you understand...I can't understand or be sympathetic when you willingly gave them the keys to your bank

it's like 'here take my 150,000 Audi' 

that would never turn out so well :P

Well umm, if I knew somebody irl I wouldn't give them my password unless they were a family member... Then I'd consider it. Why would anybody even consider giving somebody their password if they haven't met irl?

@MiniMoonPies

I am not sure what would posses anyone to do that, but I told my friend you could have asked me since i've known them forever

and all this,

What annoys me the most is they called me an asshole, and when they talked to me again they asked if I was mad at them...

yet they didn't even apologize for calling me an asshole :angry::unsure:

but that's life I guess some people will never learn ... 

A little over a decade ago this really high level player I knew gave me his log in information because he wanted me to use his account when he went on vacation or something. 

I  logged onto it once and tooled around for a bit. He had really high skills for the day! But then logged off and never logged back onto it again. I don't think I stole anything, either. 

Nobody wants to be an XP and loot slave for someone else's account when that effort could be spent towards building your own account. 

9 minutes ago, Doug las said:

@Wolf I make it a point to never apologize for calling any of you assholes. u mad?

Don't remember this story being about you on account that we aren't friends :reporter::jade: 

23 hours ago, Wolf said:

Don't remember this story being about you on account that we aren't friends :reporter::jade: 

How do I reporternana this

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty sure like half this clan knows my account info, and I have billions worth of stuff. Doesn't bother me in the slightest, nothing has ever gone missing, and if it did, they would get ejected from the clan, which is 10000x worse than all the GP in this game. Being a part of this clan is worth a quadrillion GP, or more.

We used to all share info so we could multi-log at wars when someone couldn't make it. I bet that I've lost Erador more rune sets that he has lost himself!

Edited by Memphus

No one else has ever logged in to my account, and I doughty they ever will. I do know a lot of people that play on others accounts to do stuff like livid farm, questing, and bossing. I guess it's a bit different in that situation though, because although it is technically cheating, it's still a business transaction and if you hope to have more, you'd better not scam. I guess too that if you have the money to pay someone else to train your account, you also have the money to have an alternative account to hold your true valuables.