Efficiency Tip - Don't waste time while Woodcutting!

Grav

Quite a few months back I was attempting to figure out something I could do while superheating corrupt ore. I ended up discovering a neat efficiency trick where you can woodcut crystal tree's WHILE superheating your corrupt ore, effectively allowing you to train smithing/magic while woodcutting. (I imagine this method works with high alching as well, but have not tried it myself)

In order to do this you need to refrain from superheating at full speed, limiting yourself to about 1 click per second, otherwise the woodcutting action will cancel. If done correctly though (not too quickly) your character will continue to chop the crystal tree while simultaneously performing the superheat animation. I've tested this, and you can get WC xp drops at any point during the superheat animation so you dont have to worry about loss in xp gather rate while doing this. Your character will continue to chop until the resource depletes. 

The ideal situation for this to work is if you have your hatchet in your toolbelt, as you can then wield a fire staff for unlimited fire runes. Since jagex doesnt allow augmented tools to be stored within the toolbelt, the full cost of runes will be required which can be a bit more expensive. The upside to this is you can then train Woodcutting, Smithing, Magic, and Invention all at the same time! 

I thought this might be interesting to anyone who likes to do things efficiently, and if anyone has any tips/suggestions of their own to add it's more than welcome.