Hunter

pook159

2 hours ago, Drake said:

This is a great playlist of 1-99s  1-99 Guides - Playlist

Munclesonkey, triggered

I'd recommend you do Charm Sprites (southeast of Eagle's Peak lodestone) for the Enhanced Yaktwee stick (+5% XP). And if you have access to The Arc, you could buy the Hunter's outfit for 10k chimes and 10 taijitu (+6% XP). I'd also recommend that you have Sliske's Endgame quest done, and you absolutely will want The Light Within quest done and the Prifddinas medium task set done.

From lvl 77 to 96 I'd recommend using crystallize while box trapping grenwalls. Use Light Form prayer and bring a demonhorn necklace and bonecrusher and super prayer renewals. For Hunter, crystallize makes it so that the box trap doesn't get picked up when you click on it, it just sits there for 30 seconds (or until the trap actually collapses, which is about a minute after catching), and you can continuously be "looting" the box trap, but you'll only get experience about every 8 seconds. So the method is to crystallize a trap (that caught a grenwall), loot it, loot from a different trap and set it back up, loot from the crystallized trap, loot from a different trap and set it back up, and then loot the crystallized trap for the third time. Essentially, do one action in between the ~8 second cooldown of the crystallized trap giving you an XP drop. Once your crystallize runs out, crystallize another trap. If you don't have another trap ready to crystallize, you should be careful not to pick up the trap that was just crystallized, because you can crystallize it again. Depending on how early you first crystallized the trap, a second cast of crystallize on the same trap could yield the 3 XP drops, or it could collapse before that happens.

From lvl 96 to 99 I'd recommend ornate tortles in The Arc.