Hacked =(

GladzJello36

So, Jello36 got hacked. And I tried to recover it last night ten times, and got denied each time. I don't know why. So, I made a new account Bigcatjrod It is level 26 already. I'm trying to train it as fast as I can so that I can rejoin Gladz with it. I really enjoy this clan, so I'll stay active on forums with this account, and stay active in the friends chat with Bigcatjrod. So, if you want, you can add my new account to your friends, and remove Jello36 if you had it, or if you just want to add me, feel free to! I hope to be back in the clan soon! But, 105 CB will take a few weeks.

while your training it keep trying to recover your account. Did you have recovery questions set and a email set?

Really hope you can recover your account but if you need help with anything just ask :)

Edited by Nova Defense

It was P2P, and I gave them all the information that I had as the recovery questions, membership information, IP addresses, name of the Card Holder of the card I used. I filled in every last detail that was asked of me, and they denied it 10 times.

It did not have an email set to it, so I couldn't do that part, but everything else I had 100%. So, I don't know whats up with Jagex.

But, the funny thing is the person who hacked my account PMed me, asked me where I was, and came and traded me 10 sets of full rune. So, I have the armor that I bought lmao.

But, the funny thing is the person who hacked my account PMed me, asked me where I was, and came and traded me 10 sets of full rune. So, I have the armor that I bought lmao.

PMed you where?

bro i have a level 115(ish) account you can have. one of my real life friends gave it to me before he quit, no one uses it, wouldn't mind giving it to you.

pm me (on forums/rs) if you want it.

My hunch is that you didn't originally create the account, and the person that did recovered it with the original IP and password. Quite a bit of that going around these days.

PMed you where?

I added the account to my new accounts friends and pmed him in game saying "thanks for hacking me"

and he replied back something like "ur welcome kid, where u at? i have some armor for you" i was like wtf? and he traded me 10 of the 15 sets full rune that i was gunna use for warring with you guys.

My hunch is that you didn't originally create the account, and the person that did recovered it with the original IP and password. Quite a bit of that going around these days.

I created Jello36 with my brother back in 2003. and Ive had full control of it since. It's possible that he recovered it, because i moved to Pennsylvania, and he still lives in South Carolina with the original IP.

But, when I spoke to the person they said it was one of my old friends. So, I don't know what to think. Either way, I have kind of a hint on who has access to my account.

I had to jump through hurdles to get my damn account back too. What finally made them give in was I gave the name of the old credit card holder. I have a new IP too because I moved to Wisconsin. In my first appeal, I gave them details of my Pmodship, so that probably helped too. But yeah.. they didn't take it until I gave them the name. *shrug* Good luck.

I'm working on recovering it, and so far no luck. But, I'm training a new account and so far I'm level 45 combat. So, hopefully within the next 2 or 3 weeks, I'll be up into the 100's and warring with you all. Haha.