Portal 2 is 15 bucks

Deathstar

It's worth the play, especially if you liked the first one. Don't expect to beat it today, though, unless you really set some time aside for it. On the other hand, you may wish to beat it.

Also I found out yesterday that this girl in one of my science classes who looks EXACTLY like Chell is named Shelley. :wtf: we're all going to die and she's going to be the last human alive and be tested upon by GlaDOS

Edited by Doug ofGladz

It's worth the play, especially if you liked the first one. Don't expect to beat it today, though, unless you really set some time aside for it. On the other hand, you may wish to beat it.

Also I found out yesterday that this girl in one of my science classes who looks EXACTLY like Chell is named Shelley. :wtf: we're all going to die and she's going to be the last human alive and be tested upon by GlaDOS

I really enjoyed the storyline of the game. Unfortunately my computer went to sleep after like 4 hours of idling and the 12 gigs wasn't done downloading. It says it has like 30 minutes left at this point so I probly won't start it before class today.

when i borrowed my friends ps3 for a week he had the game, but it didnt look interesting to me so stuck with little big planet lol

It's a solid game. Much longer, much more difficult, and the dialogue is more entertaining than in Portal. I think you'll find it worth the $15.

I already... have it, but I just bought it on Steam so I can do Coop without it being a pain in my ass.

If you finish COOP, compare it to the actual campaign without spoiling the fun for me plz :{

I already... have it, but I just bought it on Steam so I can do Coop without it being a pain in my ass.

If you finish COOP, compare it to the actual campaign without spoiling the fun for me plz :{

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking :sly:

He prob wants you to run coop with him without instantly solving all of the puzzles because youve done them before. I plan on picking this game up once my finances replenish.