Does anyone get burnt out after double XP?

Crowan

I took a break after dxp and now I'm just getting back into the RuneScape grind. Does anyone else experience this? 

I think a lot of people do, but the new format where we got a week to use it keeps most people in check in terms of their time spent and people are less likely to burn out.

Usually I take a nice break after double xp but this time I wasn't burned out. Usually if I am I take a break from skilling and do some bossing or other shenanigans.

What are your big post dxp plans? 

Absolutely. The post-dxp blues didn't hit me as hard this time, and likely because of the 'new' format. Still I ended up bank-standing for an hour afterwards wondering what to do next.

I don't know if it's true, but I feel like I play significantly less the following week. Of course, that's in comparison to trying to cram in 48 hours of gametime into a single week, which I have not yet managed to do (though came within an hour this past dxp). The new system is way more favorable to me as during the pandemic I frequently have more flexibility to play (at least afk) on weeknights than I do on weekends. Never have weeknight social plans anymore. 

As many had stated, the new format makes it less likely as you dont need to cram 48hrs in over 3 days, 5~ hrs a day for a week is fine, and you even have a pause button to do other things like bossing to take a break during.

With the old format, I definitely got burnt out. I think I would take a few weeks off normally. But with the pausing now, much more manageable. ^.^

I started playing literally days before DXP started so for me it was more of a way to get to midgame faster and work my way up from there. I'd say it worked in my favor I guess :D

Yes after maxing and aiming toward 120s dxp is like a oh maan moment. Go for hour one day 8 next and still feel like you are grinding not enough. Then when you get your goal it takes me like almost a month to be able to grind hard again hehe