Combat week goals?

Ozark32

With combat week coming up again, I was wondering what everyone’s plans will be! Personally, I plan on learning a new boss (either raksha, a solo ed, or telos but I can’t decide rn) with some slayer mixed in between that and reapers. Heck, I may even start the group bossing experience. 

Hope everyone has fun and enjoys those cheap death costs, and hopefully we get more overload golems!!!

If I can active play hopefully tag along on clan trips and learn a boss. If not afk slayer. 

When did they say this? In two weeks was it? 

If it's free deaths I might try out a bit of telos that week assuming I'm actually able to log in by then.

Outside of that just normal PVM stuff.

If free deaths: Telos

If not, then probably just farm slayer and the other bosses I need other than telos. I'm a simple man 

12 hours ago, Kris_Kronkle said:

If it’s free death costs I might try ripper demon farming but otherwise I’m just gonna go ham on my normal pvm

Oooo that’s actually a super good idea! I do have a bunch of contracts still. 

11 hours ago, Rafi said:

If I can active play hopefully tag along on clan trips and learn a boss. If not afk slayer. 

When did they say this? In two weeks was it? 

It came out the other day on stream. It starts on the 19th! They only said “reduced death costs” so we’ll have to see exactly what that means.