Dxp herblore

Nanaki47

So it turns out I wasn't prepared for dxp week at all?. Trying to do herblore and everyone is smart and jacked up potion ingredient prices. Is there any way to level herblore besides throwing money at it until it stops disappointing you?

I think that making super magic potions may end up costing little money after selling them back.

From the wiki (which is not super accurate), only a couple methods are profitable, and the rest cost money. https://runescape.wiki/w/Calculator:Herblore 

You can check out your own stats and whats available to you :) 

Herby Werby is the best method for herblore training that doesn't cost money. But otherwise, yep. Its a buyable skill. Throw money at it till its dead :) 

Like they said, make sure to do Herby Werby and if you have any weekly reset tokens use them each week as well. 

4 hours ago, Red Rat17 said:

From the wiki (which is not super accurate), only a couple methods are profitable, and the rest cost money. https://runescape.wiki/w/Calculator:Herblore 

Yooo thanks that'll definitely help. Especially with which ones to stay away from. My first dxp so I didn't really know what to expect. Spent all my money making prayer potions, and they're not selling because 5000 other people are doing the same thing haha. I'll look into that herby werby thing. I'll just have to be better prepared next time. Hopefully I can at least get to 80 this round. 

On 5/4/2021 at 7:10 PM, Nanaki47 said:

Is there any way to level herblore besides throwing money at it until it stops disappointing you?

No. You want to make sure you make the right potions en mass for lots of overloads in the future. You want 1000s of them. Herblore is a skill where you throw money at it but it's all worth it in the end for good potions.

• 3 weeks later...