Bossing

mainly tryin

Don't need much to get there. I'd say roughly 60 range should be fine to kill KBD to get access to the boss hub. 

If you're looking for other bosses, each boss has a specific recommended level to fight. Should be 70s for GWD1 I believe, and 80s for GWD1, 80s for QBD, and so on. GWD1 offers fantastic EXP as well as good drops, so I recommend that if given the chance. 

It's best opened as soon as possible. Just ask someone in CC to help you out in unlocking it and we'll get you some easy kills for that :)

Yes ED3 trash runs is the best combat xp farming method in the game if I'm not mistaken, but at lower levels your gonna have to find a group to run with, but all you need to do is tag the monsters and the xp will come flying in! I agree I would at least wait till 60 range or mage and have 43 prayer to do it.

You can either get some clannies to take you or you can try to see if there's a group in the friends chat "edteams" that will let you tag along

Edited by Fatal Zanik

Unlock War's Retreat ASAP, it's a free bank teleport, extremely useful.

As for what levels to start bossing, 89 Herblore, 95 Prayer, 68 Invention, 70 Defence, and 85 in at least one of Attack or Magic or Ranged.

Elite dungeons are useful for combat training, though at low levels you may want to be in a group.

94 Archaeology (to let you boost for Fury of the Small) will also help a lot.

On 10/3/2021 at 3:58 AM, Meluseek said:

89 Herblore, 95 Prayer, 68 Invention,

While these may be useful for bossing I wouldn't say they are needed. I don't even have 95 prayer or 68 invention and I boss quite often doing 5 mechanic Glacor and Vindicta. They just aren't going to be super fast kills. Still haven't been able to kill Glacor in hard mode though.

• 1 month later...

Best started boss would be a group with kdb, then slowly move up to lower barrow brothers, gwd1 and gwd2 and maybe arc glacior with less mechanics later on.