I'm get magic cape and staff

mainly tryin

So I I'm torn between zamorak and guthix.  here is the reason way it lowers the enemy's magic Def. Witch makes you hit more but guthix dos the same thing with a debuff so they do the same thing right? 

I'd go with guthix first as the defense reduction is good for places. I'd work on getting the rest unlocked later. You can do multiple staves.

15 minutes ago, mainly tryin said:

So I I'm torn between zamorak and guthix.  here is the reason way it lowers the enemy's magic Def. Witch makes you hit more but guthix dos the same thing with a debuff so they do the same thing right? 

Since your post was more for the purpose of inquiry about in-game content, I moved it under the 'Runescape Chat' forum. All the best! :)

29 minutes ago, thegreatwha said:

Since your post was more for the purpose of inquiry about in-game content, I moved it under the 'Runescape Chat' forum. All the best! :)

I always seem to do that lol ? 

3 hours ago, mainly tryin said:

here is the reason way it lowers the enemy's magic Def. Witch makes you hit more but guthix dos the same thing with a debuff so they do the same thing right? 

Zamorak Staff-

On a successful hit it costs 25% adrenaline and it deals 140%-300% ability damage and lowers the target's Magic level by 5% of the previous level.

This does not let you hit them more often, if they use magic and do not restore their stats they might be less accurate on you.

Guthix Staff-

The Guthix staff's special attack is Claws of Guthix. It costs 25% adrenaline and deals 140%-300% (220% on average) ability damage. On a successful hit, this lowers the target's Defence level by 5% of the base level. It also applies a debuff that increases the target's affinity values by 2; this affinity increase lasts for one minute.

This is the only magic debuff that will increase your chances to hit the target.

For all intents and purposes

Guthix>>>>>Zamorak

Zamorak has ONE niche use for hardmode kerapac which is a fairly endgame boss that you do not have accuracy issues at other than clones in p4 if you use reavers ring.