Arch-glacor thoughts and questions

Chabaa

Hello!

What is the best way to kill the arch glacor?

I've watched a couple of videos and read a bit on reddit about the arch-glacor and everybody seems to say different things about streaking and enrage etc.

Some say 0-500% is the best, and at the same time some say that the arch-glacor is a waste of time if the kills aren't around a 1000% enrage with some streaking.

So is there anyone out there with some experience when it comes to the arch glacor? I want to camp it out, get the log etc but i feel a bit lost. Or should i spend my time elsewhere?

Have a great easter!

Chabaa

Streaking will give you the most money and dark nilas. Doing high enrage (not on a big streak) will give you slightly (like 10%) more uniques for the time you put in at the cost of the scaled common drops and nilas. There is no point to claiming on a streak before getting a unique, it isn't like 500% is doable and fast where 512% is not, it's basically the same. At 1500%+ enrage the flurry spec may be able to deal more damage than you're able to heal with soulsplit in between the attacks so then you have to strategize dealing with those attacks, but other than that it's mostly just a longer fight, but it doesn't get so long that it's not worth doing. 200 killstreak is obviously the best money if you can do it. If you're going to do anything odd then maybe skipping 0-100 enrage or so because the initial enrages incredibly poor droprates, but at the same time the fight is so short that it's trivial whether you do it or not.

Think Veggie covered the big answer but when I do it I usually just start at 0 and streak until I die or get a unique worth cashing out over (Core)