Are you okay...?

Casual Sleep

Casual Sleep

Sometimes I have a bad day... Sometimes I just want somebody to ask me if i'm okay, or how I am feeling that day... Sometimes I even want this on a good day, so that I can talk about some of the good things that have happened! It let's me know that somebody cares enough to make sure I am okay, or wants to hear how good things are going. 

So I just wanted to ask everyone... Are you okay? How are you doing today? Has anything awesome happened that you'd like to tell somebody? 

Feel free to respond here, or even in my DM's here or on discord... Or not at all! Just knowing that somebody cares enough to ask, is enough sometimes. 

Smile!! <3 

Today was okay but not as good as yesterday, albeit none of it is as bad as it was last month.

I love this topic, thanks for starting it

Casual Sleep
Just now, Hess said:

Today was okay but not as good as yesterday, albeit none of it is as bad as it was last month.

I love this topic, thanks for starting it

I'm glad today was okay for you :) That's good to hear. And i'm glad that yesterday was better. And above all... I'm glad that it's better now, than a month ago. I'm not one to pry, but if you're comfortable sharing, I'd like to hear about it some time. That is entirely up to you though, please don't feel any pressure <3 

Thank you for starting this topic, its very important everyone knows there is someone out there that sees them, recognizes they're important to the world, especially when they can't see that themselves.

As for today.... it's been a bit rough, but not as bad as some days.  Tomorrow will hopefully be better.

I have to say, I've been chatting with some clannies lately, and I realized how many people I've touched and how many I could call friends, and that has made me feel amazing, so thank you all <3 

Casual Sleep
9 minutes ago, Lykenlova06 said:

As for today.... it's been a bit rough, but not as bad as some days.  Tomorrow will hopefully be better.

I have to say, I've been chatting with some clannies lately, and I realized how many people I've touched and how many I could call friends, and that has made me feel amazing, so thank you all <3 

Well, I hope it hasn't been too rough. I'm glad it's better than some. And I have no doubt that tomorrow will be great for you! Just remember to smile ;) Hehe. 

You seem like a very caring, and well put together person... And that really does do a lot when it comes to being part of a community. People notice that, and it creates a better atmosphere... So thank you for being somebody that people can look up to and feel comfortable around <3 

I appreciate this topic, not to go into too much since I'm pretty new, but my mother passed away last October and simultaneously my Grandmother has been battling colon cancer, long story short when my grandma went to get the clear they found more on her liver/bile duct and she has surgery on my birthday for a colostomy bag to remove anything from her colon and then work on the liver and bile duct. I'm okay but this coupled with getting ready for a first child gets exhausting lately ? but thank you for asking!

Casual Sleep
31 minutes ago, Mavrada said:

I appreciate this topic, not to go into too much since I'm pretty new, but my mother passed away last October and simultaneously my Grandmother has been battling colon cancer, long story short when my grandma went to get the clear they found more on her liver/bile duct and she has surgery on my birthday for a colostomy bag to remove anything from her colon and then work on the liver and bile duct. I'm okay but this coupled with getting ready for a first child gets exhausting lately ? but thank you for asking!

I truly wish your Grandmother the best in her battle. She sounds very resilient, and I pray she continues to stand strong <3 You certainly do have a lot going on all at once, and I appreciate you sharing that with me. I can't even begin to say I can relate, but keep your head up, and when your first child is born... It'll be one of the most precious moments you'll ever have... And it'll be true, and undeniable happiness in that moment. Look forward to that and when it comes, cherish it :D I'm so excited for you! 

I hope everyone is doing well and I give best thoughts wishes and prayers out for all always <3 I am always here for anyone and everyone if ever need be my pm is open on runescape and all and if ever need an alternative way can always ask. Stay safe and blessed ?

Casual Sleep
On 4/29/2022 at 5:03 AM, natasha095 said:

I hope everyone is doing well and I give best thoughts wishes and prayers out for all always <3 I am always here for anyone and everyone if ever need be my pm is open on runescape and all and if ever need an alternative way can always ask. Stay safe and blessed ?

<3 It means a lot to many people that you'll be there for them. It's always nice to have someone willing to listen. :))

Thanks for the call out and consideration. Mental health matters yo. And so does everyone here. You gotta love yourself and let others be there for you.

To be real the last couple weeks have been a struggle and that's why I have barely been on. Appreciate the hell out of you guys though and with this more beautiful weather I'm optomistic for the future. Along with making the right choices in life.

Edited by The Camshaft
  • 6 months later...

Everyday is slow for me. Dealing with mental illness sucks especially when the mental health community mistreated me for the better of 24 years with malpractice that made it worse. i still feel like the lab rat they made me feel like. But this clan helps with the feeling. Thank you for listening.

• 1 month later...