11.11.11 BEER!

The Rocket

If you've heard of Arrogant Bastard Ale,

aba.png

then you know of the Stone Brewing Co. based out of Escondido, CA.

I have been a fan of Arrogant Bastard for years but only today did I learn that they have been brewing an EPIC series of beers since 02.02.02 that is meant to be completed on 12.12.12. That's right ladies and gentlemen, there is a beer that has been specifically brewed for this once in a lifetime day! I give you the Stone Vertical Epic 11.11.11:

stone-ve-11-bottle.jpg

It was just released on the 7th of this month so it hasn't even been out for a week yet. I grabbed 3 bottles and if you can get out and find this stuff, I highly recommend doing it.

NOW! GO GET IT!

Anaheim chilli's aren't that hot and I feel like the cinnamon will be more powerful.

I'll let you know how it is though. Ommegang Three Philosopher's is what I'm currently drinking and then some wine with the dinner I'm cooking for the girlfriend tonight.

Anaheim chilli's aren't that hot and I feel like the cinnamon will be more powerful.

I'll let you know how it is though. Ommegang Three Philosopher's is what I'm currently drinking and then some wine with the dinner I'm cooking for the girlfriend tonight.

Very nice. Didn't realize that you were a big beer drinker. Right now in the fridge I've got a six-pack of a local strawberry ale and a 750ml of Chimay Blue.

Very nice. Didn't realize that you were a big beer drinker. Right now in the fridge I've got a six-pack of a local strawberry ale and a 750ml of Chimay Blue.

Every time I go to the store for beer I try to pick out something I haven't had before. To me there is no point in buying cases of Bud Light every week like you do in college and I hardly drink like that anymore. If I'm going to drink I would much rather spend a little extra on something with some flavor and a higher alcohol content.

I recently moved up to Vermont and there are some really good local beers up here. If you are ever in VT and at a restaurant that has Switchback, get it! It's a small microbrew that is only sold at restaurants and in 1/8 kegs and growlers from the brewery but it is amazing. Unfortunately, that 11.11.11 beer last night was not really something I would probably buy again <_< I was completely wrong on thinking the cinnamon would be at the forefront. In fact, I couldn't even taste the cinnamon over the chilli flavor lol. I'll stick with Stone Brewing's other beers from now on.

Beers gross. Palm bay is where it's at!!!

Are you wearing lululemon right now?

No but I was yesterday

Did it make you feel pretty?

I always feel pretty. American/Canadian guys don't understand that lululemon clothes are sexy and chicks love them. Too much redneck in you.

I wore my lululemon shirt to a club in London where lululemon doesn't exist and it was a babe magnet. The bright flashy colors plus really tight fit is perfect. The brand name lululemon ment nothing because it's not associated to chick clothing over there.

Beers gross. Palm bay is where it's at!!!

Are you wearing lululemon right now?

No but I was yesterday

Did it make you feel pretty?

I always feel pretty. American/Canadian guys don't understand that lululemon clothes are sexy and chicks love them. Too much redneck in you.

I wore my lululemon shirt to a club in London where lululemon doesn't exist and it was a babe magnet. The bright flashy colors plus really tight fit is perfect. The brand name lululemon ment nothing because it's not associated to chick clothing over there.

>Wtf is lululemon

>Google it

>pages upon pages of women in yoga pants

>NOPE.

I can only imagine the kind of girls that were flocking to you wearing a shirt that made you look like a gay, male prostitute :reporter:

You sure they weren't looking for a new gay best friend? :trollface:

I can only imagine the kind of girls that were flocking to you wearing a shirt that made you look like a gay, male prostitute :reporter:

There wasn't any specific kind of girl. It was all of them.

There wasn't any specific kind of girl. It was all of them.

Lots of girls in dire need of a gay best friend, apparently.