Money Making Skills

Fleming

I am a returning player and haven't played in a couple of years.

Based on your experience, which skills are hot right now in regards to making gold in a reasonable amount of time.

I'm more so looking for maybe a top 5 to narrow it down.

Always slayer. You can make money on pretty much any skill though, but it all depends on your level, and how much XP and time you're willing to sacrifice.

slayer is good, always rc, mining can be good, doing big game hunter is probably pretty decent money. and always do herb runs while you can, those have always been good profit

I agree with others, slayer is definitely the way to go if you're looking for money making. However, if you lack the gear after returning, I would start with runecrafting to buy some decent gear to start slayer.

Hello Fleming, I made a good amount doing blood rune runs in the abyss. Currently I am making super antifire pots which is pretty dang good money. Regular antifire(3) pots cost just below 9K and I’ve been selling the super antifire(4) for 25K. Catch is one of the materials has to be gathered not bought and can be tedious (phoenix feathers). Let’s connect and make some money together!