Gladz Vs EA

Yourdeath G

Today's fight with EA, what to say.

Well it started off pretty close, they out pulled us by two people but was pretty even so we went out to attack them.

111120180723.png

Not a whole lot to say, we did not have ko power as they tanked, our binds slacked, style switching was not superb causing them to take off running as they killed 9 of us in ~ 3 min.

111120181047.png

111120181436.png

However there was a little light at the end of that long dark tunnell as we got some very good transitions and kos on them, this made me smile. We did what we were told, we switched styles and even their tanks who had previously dragged us, got koed. A strong ending for a weak beginning and middle, but there is still strength when we get in gear.

111120183522.png

We moved to the matched, they cut and started at 21 ea.

Basically tanking lost this for us as we quickly went down 2 kills, then 4 kills, and so on and so forth until the only ones left were tank tests.

111120184511.png

111120185302.png

Now for the lessons that we learned:

1. Tanking, I know that it can be difficult with dg weapons and with the sniping, not knowing if u were getting piled or if u were being sniped. However there is a whole team dedicated to teaching you about tanking and warring, if you need help go to the PK team please, there is no judgement, we all were noobs at one point.

2. Rule breaking. Today EA broke rules, we all know it, they know it but don't flame them. When you flame you make us seem childish and petty, we are here for fun. Relish the opportunity to remember this day for the next time that we fight them. If we are being sniped remember to NOT start sniping them back. Trying to get people to obey rules by breaking them yourself will never work, stick to the pile so that we an keep ko power instead of weakening our pile and giving them easy transitions.

Ty to all those who came and stayed the entire time.

Its never too late for self-improvement.

Also at nex we got a d dagger ftw!

My computer froze when we had like a 3-1 lead in the cwri, when i finally got back in it was like 30 to 15 or something.... what happened guys? :icon_confused:

My computer froze when we had like a 3-1 lead in the cwri, when i finally got back in it was like 30 to 15 or something.... what happened guys? :icon_confused:

They cheated, as usual. I got mass sniped by all 3 styles and randomly bound/camped while returning.

• 5 months later...