Inspirational Quotes that make me want to be a better myself physically.

Reud

Just a thread of quotes that I hear throughout my day while working or at the gym. 
I hope it motivates you all to be your best and I hope they motivate you to follow your dreams or chase a goal you like.

I'll be returning to this thread multiple times; feel free to contribute aswell! I'll do my best to post who said those quotes.

FD-jjDHXwBAbMG9.jpg 

"80% of success is just showing up. Just show up and you're already on the path to success.

I have found my limit a thousand times, and still I press further.” -Pantheon, League of Legends.

"The sun is going to be up in the morning regardless of how I feel and how depressed I am. The fun is going to fucking shine in the morning." -Kevin Hart

"The moment you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on for so long." -Natsu Dragneel, Fairy Tail

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that!” -Sylvester Stallone, Rocky Balboa (2006)

Edited by Reud

Stress tolerance is the best indicator of a person’s likelihood of success. 

Success is always stressful. Always.

Most people either panic under stress or disassociate. 

The elite can stay focused on the task and convert stress into power.” -Andrew Tate

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tell yourself: “I got an opportunity to make my dream become a reality.” Don’t call it quits! You’re already in pain, you’re already hurt… Get a reward for it! Don’t go to sleep until you succeed!” -Eric Thomas

• 1 month later...

Pressure can burst pipes, but it can also make diamonds… You’re gunna want that pressure.“ -Some motivational speech I heard while lifting today idk who sorry it’s all X5’s fault somehow for not doing Croesus when I’m not working.