Inq staff vs Nox staff

ChaoticSteph

I’m hoping someone could help me out. What’s better.. nox or Inq staff. Seems like both are good for different things but I’d like to get some people’s opinion. I have Nox staff, and only need one part for Inq staff. 

Inq Staff is definitely a purchase, I use mine a lot for the extra damage and acc. Nox is a simple basic staff when inq staff can't be used. 

Cywir Wand + Cywir Orb (Or virtus book) is more than enough so you can use Greater Concentrated Blast and you'd be fine with that until you get to Seismic Wand/Sing.

If I had to choose between both, I would suggest Nox only because I am assuming you probably don't have other upgrades like Biting 4 (which will require you to D/A Nox weapons anyway). 

Inq is great, but I would argue that it is a much later upgrade (once you get other more important upgrades out of the way). But the damage difference between Nox and Inq isn't going to be a game-changer. Nox doesn't limit which bosses you can do like Inq does -- You can use Inq at most places, but it really depends on what you intend to do with it. 

Cywir Wand + Cywir Orb (Or virtus book) is not only cheaper but with access to your best ability (Gconc), I'd argue it would do more damage than you camping Inq or Nox. 

Hope that helps

Edited by Wolf Eyes

As above ^

Even if Inquisitor Staff has big damage on the abilities it uses, you can't cast the best magic ability (Greater Concentrated Blast) so it's not that great unless you utilize both dual wield and 2h. And that's before considering that Inquisitor Staff doesn't work against everything. If it's between the two, I'd choose Noxious Staff, but really magic is all about Greater Concentrated Blast right now.

Inq staff for them melee bosses with the upgrade is decent. Due to being mainly mobile based atm i role with the new Gwave and camp my FSOA alot more and dont notice to much difference from GCONC my times at zammy havent changed at all.