daily's, weekly's, and monthly's you do, or have done, and why?

donniex25

Right now I'm doing soul obelisk for reputation at menaphos daily for reputation so I can max out menaphos rep. I'm also doing crystal sandstone mining daily for the blessed flask. I know the oyster is an okay monthly I do occasionally. What do you guys do, or have done, and for what benefit so I, we, can slide these into our playtime to get the most benefit for players going for achievement diary cape or anyone else just trying to get as much done in the game as they can?

I do/did the same as Jade ^ (as well as the sandstone mining), and I also try to do my ports as well for other achievements~ 

As the beach event is going on right now, I also try and do the sandy clue scrolls X) 

I'm not 99 anything yet. I'm a bit of a resource hoarder and I like free stuff.

I have a list. It's a whole thing... kinda sad actually 😛   I spend around 1.5 hours a day most days just hopping around Gielinor.  Farm runs because I actually enjoy that. It's kinda relaxing. I use the produce for my PoF so ...yeah.  PoP (keep my ships going pretty constantly), sandstone, flax, pineapples. All of it!

I do the oyster (clan clam FTW!) and the vault monthly because it's there and why not? really.

I have other things that I do on an inconsistent basis. to fill the void and break from the norm. Soulobby until max rep, livid farm until I get the unlocks I want. These things I do in between questing and chiseling away at unlocks or items that I want. But that's just me.