bruial smithing sets on the ge.

remain2022

hello, this is mostly a rant.

so for the past week or so i have been buying armors for burial smithing. i have run in to a few annoyances and was wondering if there are shared or if anyone know any solutions.

first an explanation of my method. in general sets can be sold for more then the components. so i have been buying the components (full helm, shield, ect.) as well as boots and gauntlets. then exchange then for sets and selling the sets to get money back, keeping the left overs. basically getting free armor.

my annoyances: first is that you cant exchange noted components, meaning you can only exchange 7 sets at a time. granted its a minor annoyance and if you could exchange noted components it might make the sets less of a profit. but i still find it annoying when your exchanging 100s of sets. my second annoyance is that you cant actually buy or sell sets of burial armors. so in essence you either have to buy/smith the components or buy sets (plus the boots and gauntlet) and have shields left over. this i feel was over looked when they added burial smithing

as stated i post this mainly as a rant but also in the hope that i am missing something. as a side not, pretty much every dxp i spend weeks (and a lot of gp) preparing only to give up and sell everything i bought. so if you are needing smithing exp during dxp hit me up in game. ill probably be selling the stuff for burial sets. lol

The entire set system seems designed for maximum annoyance. 

3 hours ago, remain2022 said:

pretty much every dxp i spend weeks (and a lot of gp) preparing only to give up and sell everything i bought

I hope you at least make some profit off of this :P