Cappin' @ Citadel

AboveTheLog

So.. I did a thing, and I am not sure what I actually did besides get experience. I have officially experienced capped at the citadel this week; however, I am not sure how this helps me or the clan. 

How does this benefit the clan?

EDIT: i just saw that there is a giveaway for 15m when you cap @ the citadel so that is a WIN. #IAmWaitinggggggg

Edited by Arch1ve

Ye basically just a weekly free way to gain a bit of xp every week. Our citadel is fully built but if it wasn't materials would be going for upgrades like statues, the addition of new skilling spots, etc.

I think now its something like only a few people need to cap to meet upkeep so that is knocked out easy every week so everyone can just whatever they want when there :woeh: 

But ye good luck on the citadel raffle!

Resources are required to upgrade and maintain upkeep of the citadel. Since our citadel is already Tier 7, all that's needed are resources to maintain T7. That's where capping comes in. If not enough resources are gathered for the required upkeep, the citadel can downgrade.

There is a exp bonus you can claim from the quartermaster after personally collecting a certain threshold of resources per week.

Also, reaching the threshold once a week raises your fealty. Doing this 3 weeks in a row raises your fealty to a max of 3. Missing a week will downgrade your fealty by 1. Having a fealty of 3 lets you access the highest tier of exp buff from the clan avatar which is 6%. The buff initially starts out at 3% with a fealty of 0, and increases by 1% per fealty rank. The exp buff is probably the most desirable effect out of anything the citadel has to offer.

Edited by Skulltaker

And I see this now, after having commented on your cap raffle entry. 

Good luck and thanks for capping arch1ve!

• 1 month later...

Thank you, this helped me as well! Not sure if this is the place to ask, but is there a weekly citadel cap requirement for clan members?

1 hour ago, ryen cris said:

Not sure if this is the place to ask, but is there a weekly citadel cap requirement for clan members?

Nope! Capping is always optional. 

But if you do decide to bother with it there is a weekly 15M raffle: