Check it

Emeraldwpn

Alright, so we know for the most part that we all actually have brain waves.

Also, we have the string theory; multidimensional theory; no idea is original; and that our ideas actually stem from something that's actually true, somewhere out there.

Now knowing these two things, let's take a look at something. Ever have those dreams where you seem to "share" a body and in the world the body exists, the world seems very similar to ours, except that there are certain things that are different?

What if those worlds actually exist and for a moment yours and the person's body you're sharing's brain waves actually became in synch? Same goes for us when we do something and we don't remember how we got there (without drug influence). It may be more than just the whole "I'm just done this so many times that..." someone could be sharing your body.

Ever have those dreams where you seem to "share" a body and in the world the body exists, the world seems very similar to ours, except that there are certain things that are different?

I've never had that feeling so I have no idea what's going on.

brb stealing Jay-Z's brain and having sex with beyonce all night with my 12inch bbc.

also, somewhat relevant:

mndfk.jpg

Sure, they look somewhat similar, but I wouldn't consider that anything above a coincidence.