What’s your Personality Type and Enneagram?

Reud

I’ve recently been doing some self-learning and soul searching and learned what my personality type is an enneagram traits are! 

I am INTJ 8w7

An INTJ 8w7 is a combination of the INTJ personality type and the Enneagram Type 8 with a wing of Type 7. Here's what this combination entails:

1. INTJ (Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging): This personality type is known for its strategic thinking, independence, and visionary mindset. INTJs are often seen as leaders who are driven by their internal ideas and theories, seeking to make a significant impact on the world around them.

2. Enneagram Type 8 - The Challenger: Type 8 individuals are assertive, confident, and value autonomy. They are natural leaders who are not afraid to take charge and assert themselves in various situations. They have a strong desire for control and can be direct and assertive in their interactions with others.

3. Wing 7: The wing influences the primary Enneagram type, providing additional traits and nuances. With a wing of Type 7, an INTJ 8w7 may exhibit more adventurous and spontaneous tendencies. They might enjoy new experiences, challenges, and excitement, balancing their assertiveness with a sense of fun and enthusiasm.

Overall, an INTJ 8w7 is a dynamic and ambitious individual who combines strategic thinking with assertiveness and a love for adventure. They are confident leaders who are unafraid to pursue their goals with vigor and enjoy exploring new opportunities for growth and excitement.

These traits and this personality best parallels to: Seto Kaiba Seto Kaiba Character Profile : Official Yu-Gi-Oh! Site

To find out your Personality Type, click here

To find out your Enneagram, click here

Post your results, I’d love to see what anime characters/characters from shows/IRL people you most match with personality-wise! 

Edited by Reud

I'm a little bit confused so going to read more but I am apparently a INFP-T Type 6w5

15 hours ago, Hess said:

Definitely see you as an 8.

Hahaha I know right? Thanks!

Okay I since slept and then read more. As an INFP6w5 I also apparently match to:

• J.R.R Tolkien, English writer and philologist
  • George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, journalist, and critic
  • Sara Chalke, Canadian actress and model
  • Michael Cera, Canadian actor

Thank you for sharing Reud, interesting read when not so sleepy aha :) 

55 minutes ago, Thoraa said:

Okay I since slept and then read more. As an INFP6w5 I also apparently match to:

• J.R.R Tolkien, English writer and philologist
  • George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, journalist, and critic
  • Sara Chalke, Canadian actress and model
  • Michael Cera, Canadian actor

Thank you for sharing Reud, interesting read when not so sleepy aha :) 

Also Hugie Campbell from The Boys
Charlie Brown
Chrona from Soul Eater
Courage the Cowardly Dog
and Dobby from Harry Potter!

Glad you had fun! I thought this was super cool too, it's cool finding out who matches your personalities and traits exactly and then you're like "wow I guess I really am like that person, I can see that!"/"No WONDER that was my favorite character/person/author!"

10 minutes ago, Kris_Kronkle said:

ISTJ and 1w9. I think I was INTJ when I took this in highschool so I wonder what changed

I'd say it has to do with your environment, the people you regularly interact with now mixed with a possible maturity over time. :)

I've taken Myers Briggs tests several times over the past 20 years and I've always popped up as an INFJ. Starting to get boring.

"INFJ personalities might come across as somewhat reserved, but they are fueled by a profound internal passion. Stimulated by deep, reflective thought and an enormous amount of empathy, they dedicate themselves to the pursuit of purpose."

a0c5758915622f4dc63e840013e5fc7b.png

750b04d51411b3704a874cf2a9d85a96.png2d539383f150262953647ac4c13974d7.png

Enneagram (which I hadn't heard of before your post) has me as a type 2wing1

Type 2 - The Helper - People of this personality type essentially feel that they are worthy insofar as they are helpful to others. Love is their highest ideal. Selflessness is their duty. Giving to others is their reason for being. Involved, socially aware, usually extroverted, Twos are the type of people who remember everyone's birthday and who go the extra mile to help out a co-worker, spouse or friend in need.

Type 1 - The Reformer - People of this personality type are essentially looking to make things better, as they think nothing is ever quite good enough. This makes them perfectionists who desire to reform and improve; idealists who strive to make order out of the omnipresent chaos.

Took both these tests hoping for an anime character pairing with them, and got none. Did get Martin Luther King Jr and Aragorn, so I guess it's not all bad. 

This was interesting.  I think I am going to take them every six months, as the personality site suggested.  I can see how your current place in life would alter the findings a bit; leaving the core the same.  

Mine came out as:

1. ISTJ-T (Introverted 61%, Observant 55%, Thinking 57%, Judging 68%, Turbulent 81%)

2. Enneagram Type 1 - The Reformer

3. Wing 9