Favorite Relic Powers?

Friar Sledge

Regarding the Relic Powers in Archaeology: what relic powers are your favorite?

I love the Pharm Ecology relic and I definitely always keep t4 luck active… which ones do you like the best?!?!

Relics are so good!!! Some of then are game changing. The obvious ones for combat, persistent rage and conservation of energy 🥰  shadows grace if mobile isn't available is really nice too.

45 minutes ago, TomoGram0 said:

persistent rage and conservation of energy

ditto

I wish we could have separate slots for combat and non combat relics. I cannot be bothered to remember to swap them out, but life would be so good if I could have Abyssal Link active all the time. 

This is helpful input.

Yeah, I agree about how it would be nice to be able to have more relic powers or like a "combat" and "non-combat" preset that we could switch between for free... or, something.  I have Pharm Ecology, like I said up top, and I love that relic... but if I ever get to a point where I'm doing more PVM than Farming, then I'll have to change to a more PvM-centric relic power.

On 5/5/2024 at 12:05 PM, Beric said:

I wish we could have separate slots for combat and non combat relics. I cannot be bothered to remember to swap them out, but life would be so good if I could have Abyssal Link active all the time. 

Agreed. Too much potchke.

I don’t even remember what I’ve got active now - pretty sure I set them in 2020 or 2021. Definitely the t4 luck. Maybe the thing with noting high levels bones and ashes cause I was doing a lot of slayer? 

I know if there’s some important PvM stuff in there that I’ll look back at when my daughter goes to college in 16 years!