Application: WayneMartin [JR]

WayneMartin

1 ) What is your current display name? (Offensive names are declined.) Do you play on PC, MacOS or mobile?

WayneMartin, PC
2 ) Are you a Runescape member? Membership (P2P) is required.

Yes
3 ) Have you been a member of The Gladiatorz before?

No
4 ) Including other accounts can you list your clan and team history?

ive had many accounts and clans ive been in. most recent being rsguys clan and prior to quitting i believe i was in feonix or phoenix. hard to recall bc its been like 6 years ago

5 ) Including other accounts are you currently in any other clan? We do not allow multi-clanning.

i have a osrs account that is part of a clan called LegacyOfWar. im not totally sure that its the right place for me on osrs anymore though.

6 ) Who recruited you, could you provide a name? If no one did, how did you find us?

i learnt of the clan by Deathcon's Steam post for The Gladiatorz
7 ) Which timezone are you in and when do you usually play?

Eastern Timezone and its very sporadic. i usually play daily for multiple hours in the afternoon 3pm-10pm normally?
8 ) Are you prepared to maintain moderate forum and game activity (there is a monthly 500k XP requirement), and periodically check your forum messages (especially during your junior period)? 

yes i am prepared.

9) What is the best way to contact you (eg. Discord, in-game, forum messaging)?

in-game is best (PM) and discord second and forum messaging third

10 ) What is your full Discord tag (eg. Username#0000 or user.name)?

dealingdeath
11) Have you added Beric and Nova Defense (Leaders), and Doug las and Elvinloar (Head Mentors), to your in-game friends' list? If not, please add them.

yes

i just came back to rs3 after an estimated 6 years and im planning to remax and regear and hopefully learn some new bosses and work on raiding again. 
i appreciate the consideration and hope to be part of The Gladiatorz Family!

• Beric changed the title to Application: WayneMartin [JR]

Welcome in :hi:

Hiya, and welcome to The Gladiatorz @WayneMartin! :hi: 

Now that you’ve been invited, you’ll be going through your Junior Trial Period. You can further read about it from the link mentioned below, and through a forum PM I’ll be sending you momentarily.

Your mentors are: @rautsu & @Reud. Please make sure you've added them to your friends list so they may begin helping you immediately. Good luck! :) 

Junior Trial Period Information:

http://www.the-gladiatorz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6-junior-mentoring-program/

Welcome to the clan!

thanks for the info douglas! and thanks to everyone else for the very warm welcome (in game and in forums) 
much love!