herblore advice

Bobby

Well, if it is combined with farming you can make a fair bit of money. Many of the herb seeds are ridiculously low priced, while currently dwarf weed/lant seeds are ridiculously high priced. If you find the right balance and get in a fair few farming runs then sure.

toadflax seeds are super cheap and the herbs are like 4k+ ea.

Yuh, then crushed nests from kingdom and ice stryke tasks and boom. Problem is that often the two potion ingredients sell better than the finished potion, so you just have to decide..

Yuh, then crushed nests from kingdom and ice stryke tasks and boom. Problem is that often the two potion ingredients sell better than the finished potion, so you just have to decide..

^this.

Don't forget that next month there will be a bonus exp weekend. A lot of people have already begun stocking up on materials for skills they are going to level up and herblore is a popular one. Maybe take advantage and farm/collect herbs and expensive 2nds and make a bunch of money. Then focus on leveling herblore after the BXPW. Unless money isn't an issue, then disregard what I've said. :P

^this.

Don't forget that next month there will be a bonus exp weekend. A lot of people have already begun stocking up on materials for skills they are going to level up and herblore is a popular one. Maybe take advantage and farm/collect herbs and expensive 2nds and make a bunch of money. Then focus on leveling herblore after the BXPW. Unless money isn't an issue, then disregard what I've said. :P

I only play maybe 4-6 hours a week
  • 1 month later...

I don't care that I'm double posting but thanks for the advice guys. Used the dbxp and went from 77-92 herblore. "Taz of gladz" if you want to look and see

Lost about 50m getting there then blew 15m on 200 ovls

The same goes for Avantoe seeds/herbs. And you get more XP from Avantoe, but sometimes slightly less profit depending on current prices.