New Mw3 Prestiges

Grave Wizard

It's stupid though you work so hard 2 get 10th and what you get a smack in the face saying. Hey douchebag we're making more prestiges to piss you off.

It's stupid though you work so hard 2 get 10th and what you get a smack in the face saying. Hey douchebag we're making more prestiges to piss you off.

How so? thats some pretty dumb reasoning...how does this hurt you?

Edited by Stunner

I've reached max prestige in every COD except this one. And honestly, this game is by FAR the worst one yet. No other game infuriates me more than this one. It is just so poorly slapped together, it is nothing more than a DLC update to MW2. I'm done with this game, I won't be going to 15th or 20th or however many of these garbage prestiges they make. I'll try the next Treyarch COD, because BlackOps at least TRIED to do innovative new things, but if that game does not wow me then the franchise is done for me, and I will move onto whatever Respawn Ent (the creators of COD, COD2, COD4, MW2) comes out with.

I've reached max prestige in every COD except this one. And honestly, this game is by FAR the worst one yet. No other game infuriates me more than this one. It is just so poorly slapped together, it is nothing more than a DLC update to MW2. I'm done with this game, I won't be going to 15th or 20th or however many of these garbage prestiges they make. I'll try the next Treyarch COD, because BlackOps at least TRIED to do innovative new things, but if that game does not wow me then the franchise is done for me, and I will move onto whatever Respawn Ent (the creators of COD, COD2, COD4, MW2) comes out with.

Infinity Ward created the original CoD, CoD2, and the Modern Warfare series. TreyArch did CoD3, World at War, and Black Ops. Activision published all of them.

And as of right now, the only thing I was able to find out about Respawn Entertainment is that they are currently working on a game with no title yet. In fact, it doesn't even say what kind of game they are working on. Most people assume it will be a shooter because many former Infinity Ward employees now work for Respawn Entertainment, which will have their games published by EA Games. EA and Activision are major competitors, so I highly doubt that Respawn will make any Call of Duty games.

How so? thats some pretty dumb reasoning...how does this hurt you?

Well it does provide a challenge but thing is you spend so much time getting tenth just for them to go make another 10 to make your life miserable.

Infinity Ward created the original CoD, CoD2, and the Modern Warfare series. TreyArch did CoD3, World at War, and Black Ops. Activision published all of them.

And as of right now, the only thing I was able to find out about Respawn Entertainment is that they are currently working on a game with no title yet. In fact, it doesn't even say what kind of game they are working on. Most people assume it will be a shooter because many former Infinity Ward employees now work for Respawn Entertainment, which will have their games published by EA Games. EA and Activision are major competitors, so I highly doubt that Respawn will make any Call of Duty games.

99% of the employees that formed the InfinityWard who created COD, COD2, COD4, MW2 are now the 100% of employees that form Respawn. Do not kid yourself. The current "InfinityWard" is a completely different company. The only one that stayed behind is that tool Robert Bowling. The only thing they have come out with is this MW3, which is basically just a patched version of MW2. Absolutely shit for a company with a billion-dollar budget if you ask me.

And if you read my post again, you will see that I never said Respawn is going to come out with a COD. I said that those people are the ones who made all of the good CODs.

The reason we have a huge delay on the first game from Respawn is because they have to recreate everything from the ground up. All of their intellectual property currently belongs to Activision, because they have shit lawyers. But this could be a great thing, it means we will see something completely fresh and brand new. I totally expect to be completely amazed by whatever they come out with. Just like I have been by every game they made.

Edited by Memphus