Movie idea

Doc

You know what would be a good movie? An apocalypse-type movie, titled Alone, where a man is by himself (of course) and tries to survive, and slowly drifts towards insanity. He'd start the movie off a logical, well-thinking man, whose thoughts are clear and directed around survival. Then throughout the movie, he'll slowly develop these crazy thoughts and mannerisms. It'll start off as him talking to himself, and he'll even question why he does it. Then, he'll argue with himself like Gollum in LOTR. Not sure where to take it from there, but it's a thought.

Edited by Doc is Death

In the future, I would not post brilliant ideas about something you would legitimately have an interest in directing, writing, etc. I could very easily steal your idea and use it right now and make millions off it.

But in case you would never actually pursue it, this seems like a much better plot for a novel than a movie since heavy heavy characterization is hard to do in movies unless you have great writers and directors... not that it's easy in books but readers tend to get to know characters they read about better than the ones they watch.

In the future, I would not post brilliant ideas about something you would legitimately have an interest in directing, writing, etc. I could very easily steal your idea and use it right now and make millions off it.

But in case you would never actually pursue it, this seems like a much better plot for a novel than a movie since heavy heavy characterization is hard to do in movies unless you have great writers and directors... not that it's easy in books but readers tend to get to know characters they read about better than the ones they watch.

Brilliant idea huh? Thanks

I don't actually have any intention of doing anything with this idea. If anyone wants to make it into a novel or movie or something, just make it awesome and remember me in the credits and when payday comes :Woot_Emoticon: