What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Aeterna

53 minutes ago, Dizzy Dog said:

OH my god... I didn't have you down as a ST fan!!!!! I'm pretty obsessed lol

Listening to the summoning right now by ST absolutely obsessed with them I am hoping they come nearby SLC so I can go see them live in concert 

Dizzy Dog
25 minutes ago, MrsDewwBerry said:

Listening to the summoning right now by ST absolutely obsessed with them I am hoping they come nearby SLC so I can go see them live in concert 

I've seen them a few times now.

I've got one of the 100 Parrabellum Rings they made a tonne of merch and a replica of his TMBTE Mask on display.. I've also got a vinyl of TPWBYT framed next to the hand stamped lyric sheet of Atlantic.

18 hours ago, Dizzy Dog said:

OH my god... I didn't have you down as a ST fan!!!!! I'm pretty obsessed lol

Sorry, no hate towards Sleep Token but for me there can only be one ST.

Right now the song on my playlist at work is theres a new creep on the block by snow whites poison bite, I bet no one had heard of that band lol

The music video of this song makes me cry, it's been playing a lot on my spotify playlist a lot. This song speaks to me but not as much as Wrong Side of Heaven. 
Remember Everything doesn't pertain to just PTSD but it can also be correlated to general trauma and how it's a poison and affects+afflicts your loved ones. 

4 hours ago, Reud said:

The music video of this song makes me cry, it's been playing a lot on my spotify playlist a lot. This song speaks to me but not as much as Wrong Side of Heaven. 
Remember Everything doesn't pertain to just PTSD but it can also be correlated to general trauma and how it's a poison and affects+afflicts your loved ones. 

one of my favorite songs by Five finger death punch 

This one is also a very powerful song for me 

The music video of this song is quite powerful, so ill post the lyrics instead. 

Always makes me tear up because I have been in this situation before. 

Best metal vocalist, hands down, no one, male or female, can match her intensity.

43 minutes ago, Car1osDanger said:

Best metal vocalist, hands down, no one, male or female, can match her intensity.

I only really know one of their songs - you know that ain't them dogs' real voices 

Good song though

15 minutes ago, MrsDewwBerry said:

I only really know one of their songs - you know that ain't them dogs' real voices 

Good song though

Krysta was still in the band for that one. Good stuff.

• 2 weeks later...